Drew Allen was outplayed by a true freshman Saturday. Here's a game story by @Michael_Cohen13: | Syracusefan.com

Drew Allen was outplayed by a true freshman Saturday. Here's a game story by @Michael_Cohen13:

What a douchebag, whoever put that title on there.

Let's ignore that Christian Hackenberg was the #1 QB recruit in the country, is already physically ready to play at this level and, oh yeah, has played a full game of football more recently than Allen?

Yes, he outplayed Allen. But let's not act like it's just some random 18 year old like the walkon at Texas Tech who threw for 400 yards. Hackenberg is going to be a 1st round pick in two or three years.

If you (Michael Cohen) trash the program long enough eventually you'll get something right. With that said Cohen is still a scumbag.

He was.

He definitely was, but I also think he was put in a much better situation by his staff and supporting cast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: 007
The qb ing was fairly evenly bad, imo.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

He definitely was, but I also think he was put in a much better situation by his staff and supporting cast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Allen did not play well. But, with this group of WRs he is going to be throwing into tight windows all year.

Almost identical headline for daily orange... I guess we know the slant new house is taking...

Take away a few poor plays by our secondary and the QB's were equal.

Kindergartener out writes Cohen with crayon. I take it the NY Times isn't hiring yet.

I guess rooting for a bridge abutment vs Michael Cohen, would be bad form? :noidea:

Must be horrible to want to be a writer when you have nothing intelligent to offer.

I guess rooting for a bridge abutment vs Michael Cohen, would be bad form? :noidea:

Yes it would. But don't worry I have found over the years that what goes around comes back around. Mr. Cohen will get his one day... hopefully sooner than later.

Cohen should be banned by HCSS for being an a-hole. Nothing but negativity from this wannabe Mark Schwartz...

@syrfootball: Drew Allen was outplayed by a true freshman Saturday. Here's a game story by @Michael_Cohen13: http://t.co/OuJ4YshnHE

What is wrong with Cohen? Guess what... nobody cares about your scrawny ass opinion. I've never seen such a negative approach to all things Syracuse football. Go bend over and write for Penn State.

He will never get inside access to the program like Rahme did. Rahme wasn't a flaming corn hole. Cohen is.

The tone of Cohen's articles just plain irritates me. For the most part I have stopped reading them.

Newhouse and the DO aren't affiliated. A lot of the time, the DO writers aren't Newhouse kids.
When I was at SU, the DO kids couldn't get into Newhouse which was why they wrote for the DO. To help them get in. Granted, that was almost 20 years ago, but I kinda doubt Newhouse has gotten easier to get into...

Hackenberg was ranked higher than this Winston FSU kid?? Wha...

Having Cohen around here is like having a writer from another school's town newspaper write about your school.