Drew Allen | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Drew Allen

The funny part of the tweet quote warhorse in the Texas heat is that so far this is the mildest spring since I moved down here 15 years ago but oh well

The funny part of the tweet quote warhorse in the Texas heat is that so far this is the mildest spring since I moved down here 15 years ago but oh well

You're nuts! It was 104 in West Houston last week. That said, we had some nice rain shower Saturday and Sunday. But, not even 10am and it's already 90 outside today.

You're nuts! It was 104 in West Houston last week. That said, we had some nice rain shower Saturday and Sunday. But, not even 10am and it's already 90 outside today.

Have to admit I guess I haven't been paying much attention to the weather in STX here in NTX we have barely touched in the 90's and nowhere near 100's yet. So while not nuts I will confess to posting ill informed information sir :noidea:

Have to admit I guess I haven't been paying much attention to the weather in STX here in NTX we have barely touched in the 90's and nowhere near 100's yet. So while not nuts I will confess to posting ill informed information sir :noidea:

You need to check the weather report for NTX this week. High 90's to 100 all week long starting today. July has come early.

You need to check the weather report for NTX this week. High 90's to 100 all week long starting today. July has come early.

True but I also remember plenty of Memorial Days when it was 106-110

It hasn't been bad in San Antonio yet...no string of 100 degree days. It has been humid and mosquitos are out...due to all the rain. I'm just glad the drought is over.

BTW, when I go up to NY...I find days under 85 degrees kinda cool outside. LOL

It hasn't been bad in San Antonio yet...no string of 100 degree days. It has been humid and mosquitos are out...due to all the rain. I'm just glad the drought is over.

thats because when you go to NY, you are likely in the Dome....where its 115.

you go outside to 85...and it feels cool.

Allen will love the Dome.

Oh Lord

Take a 3 hour trip east on I-10. I've had several days over 100 so far.

C 15m
Incoming Syracuse QB Drew Allen is on campus through Thursday. He reports he's having a blast

You mean like this?:

12054254-large.jpg
BOOM! I love the amount of vitriol tossed Gino's way on this board.. Like the , it never gets old!

Lets play take a wild guess whose twitter this is based on the poor use of grammar and syntax...

And the winner is Dan Tortora!
Too clean to be a WR added with 4.2 40 speed..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom