Class of 2017 - DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Curtis Harper 5⃣2️⃣ ‏@Neverdone_52 10h10 hours ago

Go check it out #cuse
1f34a.png
1f918-1f3fd.png

I actually hate seeing your name next to a post. You know what you are talking about and you never have good news.
I think he'll be fine, but it could be a concern.

He should be fine...the "rocks" isn't a great area but I have heard he should be ok.

Watched him a couple of times this year. Big, big boy. Definitely a 1 technique. Surprisingly good athlete for his size...but he's really going to have to up his conditioning for the next level.

He should be fine...the "rocks" isn't a great area but I have heard he should be ok.

Watched him a couple of times this year. Big, big boy. Definitely a 1 technique. Surprisingly good athlete for his size...but he's really going to have to up his conditioning for the next level.
yeah it wasn't inside info, more of a general statement about mckeesport. thanks for clarifying.

Edinger will get him there, I have no doubt.

Clark, Slayton, Williams and Samuels are all I am seeing for the interior DL for next year. That doesn't seem like enough to make it through a whole season.

Who else is a possible commit or are there some DE's that will grow into DT's ??

yeah it wasn't inside info, more of a general statement about mckeesport. thanks for clarifying.
Isn't that called athletic profiling. :rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom