Class of 2019 - DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered

Canton 2019 DE Darius Robinson is visiting Syracuse this weekend (Story) - The D Zone Football

Canton 2019 DE Darius Robinson is taking an official visit this upcoming weekend to Syracuse University.
Robinson who holds 21 offers is first looking to help his Canton team upset a top 15 ranked, Catholic Central team on Friday night.
Robinson during the summer released a top 7 which included: Colorado, Maryland, Michigan State, Rutgers, Syracuse, Virginia, and Toledo.

So why is this kid a 3 star? 21 offers, 5 of his final 7 are legit. Is it the dumpster fire tarnishing the brand?

It must be the cursed name Darius. There once was a Persian king, Darius I, who infamously lost the Battle of Marathon to the Greeks despite overwhelming advantage. Although he turned out to be quite a positive influence overall, he is remembered mainly for losing the Marathon.

Let’s just hope the recent other Darius losing another Marathon (so far as we are concerned) doesn’t rub off.

This is a big one. Would like to seal the deal this weekend

Agree 100%. This kid reminds me of McKinley Williams -- big frame, athletic, lots of room to grow. He'll be a monster after spending two years in a collegiate S&C program.

6-6 250 right now -- these are the type of kids we should be targeting, then growing them into DTs [a la Slayton / McKinley].

Those MFers better not F this up...

I don’t think he has anymore OVs after tonight. He’s been to Colorado, Rutgers, Michigan St, Syracuse this weekend. I don’t recall if he went to Maryland or not. Maybe has 1 left, not worried about Mizzou.

Hopefully he enjoyed that game and hanging out with the team! Would like to get some commitments going again

we're feeling good
Weather was sub-optimal. Otherwise it was a perfect opportunity to see what the program has to offer: national television coverage; 40k+ crowd; dramatic ACC win; bowl eligibility; clutch DL play to seal the victory; and a lit post-game locker room speech from a coach any recruit would love to play for!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom