Class of 2019 - DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered

we're feeling good

Are there any immediate recruiting consequences to our ranking? Put another way, do we know of any recruits that this will push to commit imminently?

gif_temp.gif

I would say this is best case scenario for this one. If I were a betting man...

Big get at a big position of need.

Love this "get," if we are fortunate enough to land him.

And this fits the profile we've seen with Slayton / M. Williams -- get a big, athletic kid who needs to add weight / size, and "grow' him into an athletic DT.

Robinsion is 6-6 250 right now -- after two years of being in a collegiate S&C program, he'll be a relatively svelte 310 pounds who can move.

Would love to add him -- here's hoping we get good news tonight.

I said early in the thread I'd be shocked if he didn't pick MSU. IF he picks Syracuse this is a BIG TIME win. This is a Michigan kid. This isn't like Stritznger who may have had an early offer to play DB at Michigan. Michigan State is actively recruiting DR and he took an official visit there 2 weeks ago against their biggest rival - Michigan. These kids are loyal to their home state schools and it's tough to beat them (we're not OSU or Pedo). Would be a monumental win for the program to get him.

Last edited:
bnoro said were feeling good, so think we got ourselves a commit... if thats what this is all about.

Would have posted earlier, can’t post from my desktop for some reason. But looking forward to 8pm...

And being ranked will help us close this year but we’ll see the fruits of that labor in 2020 more so than this year.

Would have posted earlier, can’t post from my desktop for some reason. But looking forward to 8pm...

And being ranked will help us close this year but we’ll see the fruits of that labor in 2020 more so than this year.
Good...glad you were able to get on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom