Class of 2020 - DT/DE Denver Warren (IL) DeCommits from Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DT/DE Denver Warren (IL) DeCommits from Michigan

Illinois
Ok, that's better than losing a local kid from Buffalo out of state. Seems like Dino's doing much better retaining in-state talent, even from NYC (Marone got that started) and NJ. That's one of the reasons branding/name recognition in the NYC area is so important.

Ok, that's better than losing a local kid from Buffalo out of state. Seems like Dino's doing much better retaining in-state talent, even from NYC (Marone got that started) and NJ. That's one of the reasons branding/name recognition in the NYC area is so important.

Not sure the data supports "much better". The regional recruiting is a tough slog when you look at recent classes -- 1 or 2 from NYS, 1 or 2 from Penna, same from all of New England, same from NJ, Ohio, Canada, Ohio, Illinois, MD, and so on.
I

Whenever I see Aurora I think of Wells College...and I know for sure they don't have a football team. ;)

Selector school on defense at least. They can get the cream of the crop.