Class of 2020 - DT/DE Denver Warren (IL) DeCommits from Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DT/DE Denver Warren (IL) DeCommits from Michigan

Illinois
Ok, that's better than losing a local kid from Buffalo out of state. Seems like Dino's doing much better retaining in-state talent, even from NYC (Marone got that started) and NJ. That's one of the reasons branding/name recognition in the NYC area is so important.

Ok, that's better than losing a local kid from Buffalo out of state. Seems like Dino's doing much better retaining in-state talent, even from NYC (Marone got that started) and NJ. That's one of the reasons branding/name recognition in the NYC area is so important.

Not sure the data supports "much better". The regional recruiting is a tough slog when you look at recent classes -- 1 or 2 from NYS, 1 or 2 from Penna, same from all of New England, same from NJ, Ohio, Canada, Ohio, Illinois, MD, and so on.
I

Whenever I see Aurora I think of Wells College...and I know for sure they don't have a football team. ;)

Selector school on defense at least. They can get the cream of the crop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom