Class of 2019 - DT/FB Kevon Darton (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT/FB Kevon Darton (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Anyone watch the twitter video of him catching a ball chucked at high speed at him (a jugs machine?) with his fingertips? Pretty impressive. Not sure that's great athleticism as his coach's tweet caption claims but it's definitely great reflexes and hand strength. Good for line play, for sure. He'll likely wind up as a fixture on special teams.

Quality guys paying to play here. Man, ya gotta like that. Motivated. Great practice players. Just exemplary all around.

Quality guys paying to play here. Man, ya gotta like that. Motivated. Great practice players. Just exemplary all around.

This is probably the most excited I've been about a preferred walk-on (I was excited about Szymt last year but not while he was being recruited/committed). Like Elmore, I could see him finding a niche role in the offense.

I didn’t check thread but his play reminds me of Gregory in 80’s. Great hands explosive first step. Love this kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom