Class of 2019 - DT Jason Munoz (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Jason Munoz (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still heavily involved in recruiting down there.

This was RT'd by Rocco on 1/15. His twitter handle is @Getrecruited_FL.

He is a good asset to have. This is his bio on there:

Former DC/HC in FL. 5SC’s/2NC’s. We use our 100 plus years of coaching experience and contacts to place HS football players into colleges across the country.

these Miami freaks are claiming the kid has a medical issue and lost 60 lbs and was pushed out. if that is the case, why are these trashy on Twitter hammering the poor kid, and doing the same thing over on the Crystal Ball site? pathetic. I am sure the staff vetted any issues and if they are comfortable with it, so am I. Like i am going to take the word of a bunch of Luther Campbell wannabee washed up living in the past morons down in Miami.

Because they're d-bags with inferiority complexes (well deserved).

I don't think he is down to 211 right now at this point in time as he looks like he weighs more than that at this point. But he obviously lost considerable weight and if his body has already been up in the 270's like he was weighed at in a Miami camp then he should gain that weight back pretty quickly now that he's healthy again. He'll redshirt and surely be up in the 270's by his redshirt freshman season. From there on he should gain even more weight. No concerns here. Nice pick-up at a position we desperately need to recruit.

So, this was posted over at /r/cfb:

The same poster is spreading that story over multiple sites. I buy that he lost weight and there can be a number of reasons why that happened, but there is no way he is 210 pounds right now.

A coworker of mine has a sophomore who plays DT at STA. I text him about the Munoz flip last night and his son said it was because of the UM coaching change. Anything different than this is just sour grapes.

On a side note he also said Southern Miss came through last week and offered 30 kids on STA. Crazy.

Last edited:
images

It's just Miami piping in noise like they have to do in their stadium.

Nunn and Munoz for what they did to stop Edwards from coming to SU...we're even now.

You know who else was a little trimmer in size but ALSO commented congratulations of Munoz’s cuse commitment instagram post?

Pro Football Hall of Famer Miami Dolphins Jason Taylor.

You know who else was a little trimmer in size but ALSO commented congratulations of Munoz’s cuse commitment instagram post?

Pro Football Hall of Famer Miami Dolphins Jason Taylor.
He has also worked out with one of the pouncey brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.