DT Slayton now up to 314 lb | Syracusefan.com

DT Slayton now up to 314 lb

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Whats this kids ceiling? Just how good can he be? Looking at his size and gym numbers, he looks like an NFL calibre defensive linemen.

The roof is the ceiling.
636018841538856767-94969963_Stashed-Presents-Behind-The-Meme-Crying-MJ-1050x654.jpg

Love it, if he keeps his quick feet, burst, and quickness at this new wgt, watch out ACC, and top 3 rds easily.

Love that McKinley Williams gained a bunch of weight. Can't all be good weight but I still like it. He'll drop some. When I read that yesterday I was about to post that I wonder if we'd see Slayton at DE some. With the news that Slayton is now up to 314 I guess we can assume that will not happen.

I love all of the new weight changes. I'm sure some of they guys that moved up will not stay quite up that high with all of the cardio the will do up to the start of the season. Considering the offense we run I think it is interesting that there were a few young OL last year that gained so much weight, they were quite a bit above 300 lbs. I would guess that may have been on purpose thinking its easier for them to add strength with all that weight gain and then they can drop the fat this year. That would be my guess anyway.

There was an article that recently came out which noted the offseason lifting schedule was built around hulking up, knowing that weight would be dropped during spring practice and summer workouts.

There was an article that recently came out which noted the offseason lifting schedule was built around hulking up, knowing that weight would be dropped during spring practice and summer workouts.

I'd expect the guys that bulked up to loss 1/3 to 1/2 the weight gained in preseason. This is common even for professional body builders in a bulk up phase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom