Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

I dont think Ole Miss is a factor...I think he just needs some time

I don't know about most people but I think if you tell a man you have a deal and you shake his hand, you have a deal. Even at 18. It's part of learning about honor and being a righteous man. Make your decision carefully and then live with it.
Well, when the leaders of their sport tell them they will be there to coach them all four years, then leave, why should the kids treat it any differently.

Steven Clark ‏@SLClark7250 23s23 seconds ago
I will not be making a decision tonight or will be taking any calls im taking this time to focus and decide without everyone in my ear

imo the longer this goes the better it is for us...Unless he visits Ole Miss. UF only has single digit commits, they can't afford to sit around and wait. They will be out making moves. Hopefully (for us) someone takes his spot.

imo the longer this goes the better it is for us...Unless he visits Ole Miss. UF only has single digit commits, they can't afford to sit around and wait. They will be out making moves. Hopefully (for us) someone takes his spot.

Doubt this goes too long, right Ano. I imagine he decides in the next day or two

Well, when the leaders of their sport tell them they will be there to coach them all four years, then leave, why should the kids treat it any differently.
I doubt they tell them they will be there all four years. That would be an interesting question but I don't see how any coach could promise that, given that so few coaches seem to be long term anymore.

Syracuse needs to pull an ishaq and send 6 coaches down there
th

I guess you missed my point... I think he is a four or five star and is just under rated by that awesome system
Wasn't responding to you Bam - I'm replying to the ppl saying they don't like this argument as to why kids should not choose perennial powerhouse programs over Cuse.

orange79 said:
But at this point, that's our lot in life. No harm there.

Sadly, it will always be our lot in life.

It is what it is.

Disagree.

If he commits to FL tonight, in just a couple days, he/his parents go from "We are committed to Syracuse" and "I really want to play defense" to the opposite. IN 72 hours.

Not good.

More time massages that.

I don't wish the kid anything but success. But when, I suspect, he decommits and goes to Florida, chalk it up as another reason why parents/family should not post on school message boards, no matter how sweet, well-intentioned and Christian they may be.

Good luck, Clark family. And fellow Internet posters, reconsider the meaningless pitches and incessant "likes" upon every family post.

Disagree.

If he commits to FL tonight, in just a couple days, he/his parents go from "We are committed to Syracuse" and "I really want to play defense" to the opposite. IN 72 hours.

Not good.

More time massages that.

I don't wish the kid anything but success. But when, I suspect, he decommits and goes to Florida, chalk it up as another reason why parents/family should not post on school message boards, no matter how sweet, well-intentioned and Christian they may be.

Good luck, Clark family. And fellow Internet posters, reconsider the meaningless pitches and incessant "likes" upon every family post.

I agree with you that it's unfortunate it went from we told Florida to take a hike, to yes we're visiting UF, and now we are re-considering. Why I said it was good for us that he isn't deciding tonight is because if he did tonight it was almost surely going to be for Florida. You have to think the longer away from the OV visit it goes the more he comes down from the high of the trip.