Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

If you're like me, your wife knows you're level of game and wouldn't be the list bit concerned
Don't question the level of my game, sir.

What my wife doesn't always appreciate is that since I work in college sports, I'm often around pretty young coed athletes (all four of my workers last year were female, two of them were pretty).

Nope. He's been hitting the weights and chow line hard. =D

bcubs, just curious, how often do you talk to Steven now that he's knees deep into the program? Has he given you any sense of the attitude and atmosphere of the team? Is there a sense of urgency or is there doubt?

Don't question the level of my game, sir.

What my wife doesn't always appreciate is that since I work in college sports, I'm often around pretty young coed athletes (all four of my workers last year were female, two of them were pretty).

Well I was going to say "I'm sure she probably trusts you" but didn't seem as clever.

I mean this as a compliment, the kid is a freak.

Agree 100%.

Its one of the reasons that i'm confident he'll be able to play this year--which is important, given the lack of depth on the interior of the D-Line. Usually, I prefer our incoming linemen on both sides of the ball to redshirt, to maximize their ability to contribute down the line, but this kid looks ready.

Dad, how's his speed / lateral quickness?

Agree 100%.

Its one of the reasons that i'm confident he'll be able to play this year--which is important, given the lack of depth on the interior of the D-Line. Usually, I prefer our incoming linemen on both sides of the ball to redshirt, to maximize their ability to contribute down the line, but this kid looks ready.

Dad, how's his speed / lateral quickness?
110 in 14 seconds. 5.1ish in the 40. 4.7 - 4.8 shuttle.

Sirius 91 had LSU's running back Fournette on the other day. Listening, I'm imagining Fournette, an All-American caliber running back, full head of steam up the middle, and, BAM, runs right into Steven's chest. Fournette, picking himself up the ground, shakes his head and asks his lineman "who or what the hell did I just run into?"

:D

=D

Hope he's able to bring it this season. He's been working with the older OL and DL learning and perfecting moves. Lots of one-on-ones after practices, too, so that they can all perfect their craft.
Egad I hope the interior DL can stay healthy this year. Raymon, Samuels, and Clark all go 300+, and Slayton is close, and strong as an ox. Giudice is lighter but apparently strong as well. No idea where Cross is on strength, but I think some have said that he's explosive. Samuels got kudos for improvement in spring ball. I am really excited to see what Daoust can do with this group.

Egad I hope the interior DL can stay healthy this year. Raymon, Samuels, and Clark all go 300+, and Slayton is close, and strong as an ox. Giudice is lighter but apparently strong as well. No idea where Cross is on strength, but I think some have said that he's explosive. Samuels got kudos for improvement in spring ball. I am really excited to see what Daoust can do with this group.

The key is that they need to stay healthy. I think we can get by with four guys, if we sub them in and out.