Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Was Steven ever a wrestler? The gaining/losing weight thing seems to come naturally to wrestlers so just curious.
Nope. The local club in Arab, though, would pester him incessantly.

Brindlee Mountain, at some point, I think, wants to establish a wrestling program.

With the amount of weight that Steven has added in such a short period of time, it makes you wonder why guys like Kendall Moore can't gain the necessary weight needed to play a specific position.

I understand different guys have different metabolisms, but with the resources available to them, that should not be an excuse.

Heck, Moore has lost an inch and 11 pounds (according to Cuse.com) since coming to SU. If he could get into the 270-280 range, he would be a viable option (one would think) on the oline.

With the amount of weight that Steven has added in such a short period of time, it makes you wonder why guys like Kendall Moore can't gain the necessary weight needed to play a specific position.

I understand different guys have different metabolisms, but with the resources available to them, that should not be an excuse.

Heck, Moore has lost an inch and 11 pounds (according to Cuse.com) since coming to SU. If he could get into the 270-280 range, he would be a viable option (one would think) on the oline.
Said it before, but this year's class is setting the bar for what can be expected. Lots of guys busted their tails to get in shape and meet metrics set by the staff.

Van Chew had a ridiculously hard time putting on weight. So does Moore. I think "excuse" is a little strong of a word. Body types are incredibly different, and it's a difficult game trying to gain weight AND bulk up.

Van Chew had a ridiculously hard time putting on weight. So does Moore. I think "excuse" is a little strong of a word. Body types are incredibly different, and it's a difficult game trying to gain weight AND bulk up.

I also think it's very tough to lose 11 pounds.

I'm not trying to kill the kid, and he has had a position change, but I just think with all the resources available (endless amounts of food and proper training), it should not be impossible.

I also think it's very tough to lose 11 pounds.

I'm not trying to kill the kid, and he has had a position change, but I just think with all the resources available (endless amounts of food and proper training), it should not be impossible.
He was putting on weight in the spring. I don't think the numbers on the website are recent.

I live a couple miles from Ft. Drum, I would love to go over and meet Steven. He is my favorite player on the D

sorry to ask this here but after seeing the pic is there any word on how Denzel Ward is doing in the weight room?