Duke 2/17 from 3, Allen 6 points | Syracusefan.com

Duke 2/17 from 3, Allen 6 points

And we were never in the game. Very disheartening.

Because we played scared, because the foul differential favored K (as always), because we shot like Pitt, and...TURNOVERS. The collective BBall IQ of this team is abysmal. Embarrassing performance. We need a true PG and a couple solid shooters. Oh, and a strong big guy would be nice.

Those were the tightest rims I think in the history of b-ball. It’s like they said make sure nobody can shoot and Syracuse won’t hit 20. Basically happened

We blaming rims now for our woes, lol?
Lol. I don't think anyone is srsly blaming rims, man. It was about both teams threes. We obviously played horribly, especially on offense. Couldn't do anything against the zone. Even when we got the ball in the paint and got good looks we couldn't convert. But it was uncanny how both missed like 21 threes before one went in.

That was the first game all year our guys played like they didn't belong playing on the same court at Duke. They have been a team that has never given up all year but they played with a lack of confidence from the tip.

Lol. I don't think anyone is srsly blaming rims, man. It was about both teams threes. We obviously played horribly, especially on offense. Couldn't do anything against the zone. Even when we got the ball in the paint and got good looks we couldn't convert. But it was uncanny how both missed like 21 threes before one went in.

I knew we would struggle going against a zone, any zone, but didn’t expect them to play so sloppy, scared, and almost like hot potato. It was hard to watch. Embarrassing.

We lost because one possibly two ineligible players played, and combined for 33 points and 17 rebounds

Team played scared is correct. Battle looked like someone took his lunch for the entire game. Non aggressive. This years team just doesnt have it. Winning season intact. Mission accomplished

My favorites are Frank and Tyus getting picked from behind. They both have the worst court awerness for guards I’ve ever seen in my life.

I just about had a stroke last night when that happened about 3 times fairly close to each other.

I just about had a stroke last night when that happened about 3 times fairly close to each other.

Yup. They are forced to handle the ball way too much because there is nobody else. On a really good team no need for those guys to dominate the ball. Tyus at times sure but it is what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom