Duke - Air Force headed to OT | Syracusefan.com

Duke - Air Force headed to OT

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
AF had the ball w/1:30 left and turned it over. AF goalie came up big in the last minute.

AF wins 10-9 in OT.

Duke turnover lead to an AF transition goal.

Last edited:
OrangeXtreme said:
AF wins 10-9 in OT. Duke turnover lead to an AF transition goal.

Unreal.

I'm sure we'll get the other Duke team on Saturday.

Unreal.

Which one is that the one that also lost to Richmond and Harvard? I'm sure we'll get Dukes best shot because we get everyone's best, but they're 6-4 team right now.

AF has been better than expected this year and is ranked #20. First time they have been ranked in a long time. They only lost to Denver by 1 and by all accounts should have won.

AF had the ball w/1:30 left and turned it over. AF goalie came up big in the last minute.
Our local boy makes good! 17 saves! Whoa!

No controversy as Danowski would claim. The 2 Duke players ran into each other. Play on!

What a crazy night that exemplifies an already crazy year. NJIT gets its first program win against a Ivy, Harvard loses 4th in row to BU after beating Duke, Bingo beats Drexel, and of course Air Force. Wow on Duke - 6-4 having lost to Harvard, Richmond, and AF in addition to Denver. Really a puzzle to determine which team shows up game to game. But as cuseguy says above, I'm sure we'll get the team that played Denver close as opposed to the one that lost to Harvard by 5.

Unreal.

Was there any doubt? Really was hoping they would pull this game out. Going to need Hill to really step up on Saturday and have his best game of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom