Duke Announcers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Announcers

I love Bilas, as do most of us. But Dickie doesn’t bother me that much. I’m not sure why. He is just so exuberant. I think I have a high tolerance for quirkiness.

I appreciate how Bilas has always stuck up for Boeheim and the Syracuse program, but he’s become less likable and more pompous in his persona in recent years to me.

Florida St gets the ball with 45 seconds. First thing Dookie V points out is that Duke will still get the ball.

Predict Dookie V's comment the moment after FSU wins (if they win).

"What a brave effort by Duke without Zion. Great amazing effort. And a good win for Florida St"

You guys are so wrong. Dickie V was totally neutral in the game ... if not actually sort of supporting FSU.

Plus, someone mentioned Bilas supporting JB. No national figure supported JB more than Dickie V.

Oops missed free throw by one of the four greatest one and dones of all time. Does that disqualify him?

Love Dukies reaction to the replay. “Duke ball. Now they’ll have to add some time to the clock.” T

You guys are so wrong. Dickie V was totally neutral in the game ... if not actually sort of supporting FSU.

Incorrect, you are so wrong.

He tries really hard to not show his bias,... which is easy enough for him generally because he doesn't dislike any teams. But when a big play or big moment or big call happens the Dookie clearly comes out.

Plus, someone mentioned Bilas supporting JB. No national figure supported JB more than Dickie V.

He isn’t being neutral, when he acts like he does with regard to Duke. You’re just used to it.

Barrett and Jones have played the whole game. That means they can’t possibly be effective on Monday according to this board, so we should be all set.

Coach K should’ve played OConnell 10 extra minutes. Gotta develop a bench and keep the legs fresh, win or lose!!

Reddish makes up for the turnover and falling for the shot fake fouling the three point shooter.

Just grab the rebound after the missed FT and it’s over, silly

No, I am afraid we will get an angry beat down if Duke loses today!

Perfect result for Monday! Yeah they'll be at home but Reddish and Barrett won't be that hot and Zion might miss the game or be effected.

Honestly NBA GMs should be fired if they draft anyone over these 3. I'm seeing guys like Huchimura, Alexander Walker, and Ja Morant listed ahead of Reddish and in some cases Barrett and thats crazy. These are the 3 best prospects and its clear cut. Lots of fun to watch can't wait for our games.

Edit- it was fun to root for them for one game but I'm definitely ready to go back to rooting against them!

Well at least Canadian was the key member in the victory.

I be never seen defense that terrible coming out of a TO like that.

They've been getting torched all second half by both Reddish and Barrett, but don't even get a body on Reddish. Dumb basketball at its best.

Westtown onions

My son played against his younger brother last night, doesn’t look like he is headed to Westtown or 5 star material unfortunately for him.