Duke Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

good save by Hill, Ben you have to win a big faceoff at some point its an automatic loss every time.

We were lucky to hold on in the Army and Virginia games. Just not a good look.

That possession at the end of regulation was horrid. What was discussed during the TO with :11 left?

Also, Williams has been great in general, but he just doesn't seem to win very many "big" face offs.

wallacecuse said:
This team is in huge trouble.

I would think their confidence is shattered.

what was the penalty differential today?

Officiating was terrible, total Duke home cooking. I love how most JHU and other fans think SU gets calls at home, we don't get half of the stuff Hopkins and Duke got the past few weeks. Multiple slashes, crosschecks, pushes, absolutely nothing called.

EMO opportunities were 4-0 in Duke's favor

I think each team had at least 1 waived off because of a goal.
that's my biggest gripe today. warren played well enuf and came up great late.

wallacecuse said:
Ben looks shot.

If he's not winning at least 60 percent of FOs, this team isn't doing anything.

We looked like crap after taking the big lead. Frustrating to watch us look helpless/hopeless. What.

Warren played well? Not good enough.

I love Ben but hes 0 for the century in must win draws since hes been here. He loses every single one. Should have went to Paduda.

I love Ben but hes 0 for the century in must win draws since hes been here. He loses every single one. Should have went to Paduda.
He definitely comes out hot and slows as the game goes on. My theory is that players come in intimidated by his reputation and he rolls right through them. As the game goes on they get comfortable and figure him out.

Final FO stats:

SU 15, Duke 19

I don't have a breakdown yet Williams vs Paduda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom