Duke Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

Wonder if Dearth has a nagging injury, was surprised he didnt play at all especially on the second mid line. Still need to get that second mid line figured out.

Wonder if Dearth has a nagging injury, was surprised he didnt play at all especially on the second mid line. Still need to get that second mid line figured out.

Dearth played on the wing in the 2nd half.

Just watched the game again from 9-11 to the end. Can't say enough about how well the D played in the last ~1:30 of regulation after Mariano tied it up. SU never saw the ball again in regulation, but the D didn't allow a show on net. Kudos.

And an aside - what a brutal turnover/non-GB pickup by Rowe on the opening FO of OT. If I'm a Duke fan, especially after his performance against Williams, I have to be sick about that.

I can't take this much more, my ticker isn't going to take this!

Great to see Trimbo break into the first line and be the hero it must have been quite the day and night for the freshman!

Gillis and Cifferi where impressive again! Def and Molloy shut them down again when we needed it but where a pit lapse inside not getting tight enough on the 2 slide! I thought we gifted them an inside look at the end of the fourth!

This team has a lot of injuries Mellen, Weston, Ford etc

Standouts yesterday Bomber, Molloy, Firman, Varello, Gillis, Mariano, Trimboli and Salcido.

I can't take this much more, my ticker isn't going to take this!

Great to see Trimbo break into the first line and be the hero it must have been quite the day and night for the freshman!

Gillis and Cifferi where impressive again! Def and Molloy shut them down again when we needed it but where a pit lapse inside not getting tight enough on the 2 slide! I thought we gifted them an inside look at the end of the fourth!

This team has a lot of injuries Mellen, Weston, Ford etc

Standouts yesterday Bomber, Molloy, Firman, Varello, Gillis, Mariano, Trimboli and Salcido.

Is Ford hurt as well?

Firman plays like the veteran he is, I hope he can do a good job on Garnsey next week! Mellen would have been a great to match up against him!

I think Bomberry will try to handle Wynne.

Swigart seems to have lost his place to Helmer! Fusco I think is playing very well and is a pretty mean kid, a tough prospect for any top middie!

It's an interesting prospect against the probable #1 team in the nation

Watch #19 Winauskas throughout this clip. After each win in the Dome, he & his roommate, fellow Frosh #38 David Lipka, have bear hugged & wrestled to the ground. It's clearly premeditated, just a couple guys being dudes in college. They ended up on opposite sides of the pig pile, watch as they desperately search for each other to the backdrop of Whitney's golden pipes.
:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom