Duke Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that they FINALLY after weeks of running Servais at center... They actually DO WHAT ANY COMPETENT football analysis showed... get him back to Tackle... and all of the sudden... we have competent line play... am very happy... but WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG??? I don't know if I can forgive the position staff for basically costing us the season.. because of what was CLEARLY a mis-read of talent evaluation.. Alexander SHOULD HAVE NEVER started over Bergeron.. Period! or atleast been removed after 2 games... and now we see Vet seemingly able to be able to snap the friggan ball in wind with no problem... I am happy.. BUT disappointed at the same time

Awesome so far! Now this is the Syracuse team we were supposed and expected to see this season

I feel horrible for this guy. Probably will fire them up now

Another great stand. D has been in place on their positive plays as well.

Might be onto something with Stanard. We have zero shot at a big name DC suggesting any of them is stupid.
Need to fill vacancy in the assistants with a PROVEN RECRUITER if stanard is to stay at DC next year

Is he able to move or are they trying to keep him strapped in?

Long time with the whole team around him. A scary scene...No thumbs up either...Not even sure he is conscious.

what happened to the gator?

Holman is strapped down and carted off. Fans and SU players cheer for him. Didn't see a thumbs up or anything like that from the player on his way out. Scary scene.

What’s up with the Wayne’s World extreme close up before the punt!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom