Duke Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

We just can't hang if we can't shoot. Duke isn't exactly playing lights out aside from Winslow, but we are just missing jumpers we should be able to make. That BJ triple is a perfect example.

We look like a high school team right now. Time to see what we are made of.

Havent looked at numbers but we have to be getting killed on the boards
Well when the shooting percentages are so different (and its so much easier to ge defensive boards than offensive) it wouldn't surprise me if we are down ten + in that category

I wish we had the type of shooters Duke always has. Just such a big difference between these two teams in terms of offensive skills.

G has kind of showed why he can't play point against a real good team. How many times has he left his feet on offense and lost the ball?

kaleb and Patterson don't offer anything productive as alternatives so there ya go

We look like a high school team right now. Time to see what we are made of.
Or an overmatched average college team playing one of the best teams in the country on their home floor

I wish we had the type of shooters Duke always has. Just such a big difference between these two teams in terms of offensive skills.

We recruit with the 2-3 in mind.

My guess G and cooney are in there because kaleb wasn't help run the offense or score, we needed somebody who can physical their way in from the perimeter or slow it down into the lane. I think G started the half at point.

I don't mind patterson for this game but hes got to be crisp with his passing. Times like these make me wish we had 7 footer at center. we go 6'9 6'10 alot.

Last edited:
Would it really hurt us to play Joseph? I doubt he's learning anything at all on the bench.

Every single loose ball and bounce seems to be falling into Duke's hands. Unbelievable.

Yes, Trevor. Close out on Winslow with your hands at Winslow's knees. That'll really disrupt his shot.

Trevor is shot. Take him out and rest him for Monday.

Some bs calls going on now which we def don't need.

If Rak falls out of the first round, he can thank these 2 Duke games.

That sequence defines the frustrations FA his game. Can't convert the easy ones and then somehow manage to something else.

Although BJ got screwed that was off the rim

Yes, Trevor. Close out on Winslow with your hands at Winslow's knees. That'll really disrupt his shot.

Cooney falls asleep when someone penetrates the zone. He drifts in toward the FT line and is a step & a half slow rotating to the shooter.

Trevor is shot. Take him out and rest him for Monday.

Some bs calls going on now which we def don't need.

If Rak falls out of the first round, he can thank these 2 Duke games.

We aren't even giving him the damn ball tonight. Which boggles my mind given how terrible our offense has been

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom