Duke Game... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is he throwing it to? Honestly?

It’s either a bomb as far as he can throw it or a quick screen/out. Guy can’t read a defense.

Just really, really bad.

Do we not practice simple zone busters like having a TE run a curl to clear out the middle for an easy cut route to the WR?

I mean playing Madden it’s not hard to design passing plays instead of the same damn plays we run.

How about just moving the sticks and dispense with the bomb-a-thon, and the punting. It was only 6 yards to move the chains.

I want to thank the board for not making the ridiculous excuse that this is really an practice season.

Someone needs to ask Dino why the talent on offense is so poor. This is year five. How many first team ACC players have we had that weren’t transfers?

Can someone explain Gilbert’s philosophy on offense. One throw to the TE all season and one home run throw every series.

Why are all our throws bombs? Throw the slant over the middle. Throw the quick out. A lot. Maddening.

Especially considering our last TD was a wheel route by a TE.

Can someone explain Gilbert’s philosophy on offense. One throw to the TE all season and one home run throw every series.

I think that is more Devitos decision making. You need deep routes to spread the field but Tommy cant read a defense so just chucks them up for grabs instead of taking the easier throws

Status
Not open for further replies.