Duke Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

So predictable at the end, freeking Cook and then a lucky gb bounce

Duke has def been a 2nd half team this season, gotta keep playing smart.

Cook killed our momentum in Maryland game. Now killing what should’ve been a great ending to the half.
Forgot to mention the missed bunny against Hopkins. If we lose today, that’s 3 games he’s arguably lost for the team.

So predictable at the end, freeking Cook and then a lucky gb bounce
Starting to feel like I did when P kept trotting Nunes out…

Felt badly for Nunes when the crowd turned on him. Took out their frustration with the coach’s decision on the player.

Probably the first mistake by the defense so far today. Tough break. We’ll see if they can keep this up, second halves haven’t been pretty for SU.

Ball needs to keep moving, felt like it slowed down in the second quarter with guys looking to iso. Caccamo and Kennedy have looked great, short sticks have held their ground, and Gavin has made some great saves. Definitely wasn’t the start I was expecting to see.

Starting to feel like I did when P kept trotting Nunes out…

Felt badly for Nunes when the crowd turned on him. Took out their frustration with the coach’s decision on the player.

It's absurd he's still starting, there is really no rationale for it. Despite that why in the world does he have the ball there and why is he near the line. No excuse, staff needs to sit him

To many bad shots by Dordevic, that's 3 long range ones none of which had a prayer

Wonder why play didn’t stop when the Duke goalie scooped it after the flag for hitting Cordes from behind.

These refs are slow on the uptake.

That flag for tripping took forever and a day to get out of the waistband.

I can’t watch, can someone update the score, please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom