Duke Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

Mark with 15 saves so far plus the 5 pipes. We will have to clean up the D big time in the second half to survive this. I feel like we are just hanging onto this 2 goal lead. Luckily Duke keeps fouling and our man up is lethal.

Still way to many issues with slides and switches can't expect Mark to keep bailing us out. D is better then last week but still way to many lax 101 mistakes. 5 for 15 at the X isn't helping either.

Maybe we'll get to see it, we got to see Fine take draws once Richiusa struggled. Maybe they try a few others on the wings.

Judging solely by the stats I'd bet on a Duke comeback

Well I mean you don't need to be Quint Kessenich to know that replicating the 1st half will be difficult to say the least. The defensive and Fogo issues will be problems all year unfortunately, hard to see an answer to either suddenly appearing

Offense could help the D. Need to pump the brakes at times. Some of the O positions were wasted and hurt the D. Marks with 15 saves in a half.

Maybe we'll get to see it, we got to see Fine take draws once Richiusa struggled. Maybe they try a few others on the wings.

I wouldn't hold my breath, Gait or whoever is in charge of personnel has been real slow to make changes save for offense. Gait himself acknowledged last week that wing play was a major issue and were running the same guys out there

Offense could help the D. Need to pump the brakes at times. Some of the O positions were wasted and hurt the D. Marks with 15 saves in a half.

Young players not understanding time and situation a couple of times they pushed it when we needed to take the air out. Hard to fully blame them but at this level again you've gotta have an understanding of time and situation

Something that feels like has been missing for a couple years, when your star player is being kept in check then others need to step up.

Kirst has really done a nice job this year, loves contact and brings that third upper level attackmen SU has been looking since the Staats rice and Donahue teams

Bad luck for SU there, win the draw but pooch it to a Duke long pole and then Mcadorey gets out of that double

Twice now a simple pass isn't completed and we turn it over

These dumb mistakes have haunted Gait teams both years hes been the HC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom