Duke Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

0-8 at the X but probably should have had 2 or 3. I'd give Mullen one more look and then consider going back to Kohn. If your SU you also have to consider giving the third guy a shot, no idea who that is on the depth chart but you have like 7 FOGO's, see if you can catch lightning in a bottle.

Looked clean.

It did, but I assume I missed something. Mark's been great but he's had quick clears a few times and hesitated forcing SU to face the ride. LIke to see him outlet quicker.

One heck of a half from Mark, offense needs to start putting the ball in the back of the net or it'll be for nothing.

Our offense needs to run through Rhoa or Leo if seems

One heck of a half from Mark, offense needs to start putting the ball in the back of the net or it'll be for nothing.

SU really needs to put one in here. Duke defensively is doing what Maryland did and exposes SU's one real achilles heel offensively, they don't have an elite level dodger at the attack or a secondary one to play of Joey. Mule and Hiltz have been great the last few weeks but in these games you gotta have a secondary attack option from the attack unit. Little surprised they aren't even trying Birtwistle or Leo.

Soooo.
So far.
Mark nice.
Defense nice.
Faceoff needs to figure something. Try Richy?
Offense is like to see Rhoa Leo and Birty.
Also I’d like to see us push an unsettled when we have a 1 on 1, instead of waiting for a 6 on 6. We’ve had to man oops where it’s unsettled and we stop everything.

0-8 at the X but probably should have had 2 or 3. I'd give Mullen one more look and then consider going back to Kohn. If your SU you also have to consider giving the third guy a shot, no idea who that is on the depth chart but you have like 7 FOGO's, see if you can catch lightning in a bottle.

They're not getting beat clean on most of these, there have been plenty of chances but again the wing play is below average in this game

This has been a trend in a bunch of games this year. Offense comes out super weak. March really has to clean that up

This has been a trend in a bunch of games this year. Offense comes out super weak. March really has to clean that up

The problem is elite teams or at least top 10 ones are forcing everything to go through the midfield. As I noted before SU needs a secondary dodger at attack to loosen things up, without one I am not sure what March can do

The problem is elite teams or at least top 10 ones are forcing everything to go through the midfield. As I noted before SU needs a secondary dodger at attack to loosen things up, without one I am not sure what March can do
Switching Leo & Hiltz makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom