Duke Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

Woah! If Naso is hurt and can't go in the playoffs ZERO chance Duke wins it all. That guy has given them an immense advantage for years now. LaSalla put UVA over the top and Naso has been key for Duke. Again, I can't remember the last time I saw anyone but Naso take a Duke faceoff. (I missed the UNC game)

Lynch is dominating for ND. If he keeps it up, ND might just repeat.

I understand it's in ACC play, but if UVA loses their last four games, you can't give them a top 8 seed and a homefield game in the playoffs.

I understand it's in ACC play, but if UVA loses their last four games, you can't give them a top 8 seed and a homefield game in the playoffs.

Probably in contention for the 7 or 8 seed, depends on what happens with the BE and IVY. Army blowing yet another conf tourney may shake things up as well.

Girard was highly touted coming out of high school, I would not presume that SU will just dominate faceoffs since Naso is out. Also he didn’t play at all in the first matchup so this is a total wildcard draw.

Girard was highly touted coming out of high school, I would not presume that SU will just dominate faceoffs since Naso is out. Also he didn’t play at all in the first matchup so this is a total wildcard draw.

Absolutely, I would pump the brakes on anyone thinking SU is suddenly gonna win 70%+. SU should mix and match with Johnny and Mason and try and wear down Girard.

I understand you guys are being cautious, but c'mon. Naso has been one of the best in the nation for a few years, behind just LaSalla. No way the Duke backups are close to him. Isn't Naso on the U.S. national team?

Again, if he's really injured, Duke isn't winning the ACC and isn't winning the whole thing.

UVA got worked! Looking forward to the 2nd game.

Injury news coming up from Tim and Kyle.

Two players out tonight.

One from each team.

Crouse Injury Report:

Jake Naso out for Duke.

Matt Wright out for SU. Schmitt and Caccamo will rotate at 2nd LSM.

Duke running Mcadorey back at attack, we're struggling with the change up.

I understand you guys are being cautious, but c'mon. Naso has been one of the best in the nation for a few years, behind just LaSalla. No way the Duke backups are close to him. Isn't Naso on the U.S. national team?

Again, if he's really injured, Duke isn't winning the ACC and isn't winning the whole thing.

0-3 to start, you never know.

Think you need to take a timeout from posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom