Duke Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

The save on Finn and the Burtwhistle low angle miss leads to a massive two goal swing. Could’ve cut it to 3 instead back to 5. Prolly will be the difference in the game even with cuse’s atteocious start

Seems like they start to get momentum and then derail themselves with an unforced error

We're either going to play the best 2nd half of the season or we'll have a few extra days off before Sunday.

Given how bad they starter, what might be the most upsetting is that Duke is giving them every opportunity to come back into it. But they won’t take it. Jameson is playing well but Syracuse also not shooting well and making silly mistakes. When Hiltz is off this whole unit just gets wonky.

Yeah I hate feeling like I'm picking on him but I constantly wonder what he brings out there

He had been playing well but MaCadory is a terrible matchup. Clearly SU not expecting that wrinkle. Also gave up an off ball goal to Williams early in the game as well. When he’s on, he’s good but seems to be going back to bad habits.

We need to bury it more. We've had enough opportunities to be at least a few goals closer than it is now.

No slight to Spallina but could we get some better ball movement in the 2nd half? Also where are guys like Leo and Rhoa they should be initiating the ball more

Just putting this out there… Jimmy McCool is maybe the best name in Syracuse sports history.
Can’t argue, do they ride with Jimmy or go back to Will to start the second half?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom