Duke Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

Thank God I was worried we wouldn't get another penalty before the end of the 3rd. We managed to get 2 in.

I see the third quarter did not go well while I was making dinner.

This team again shows how lacking in lax IQ and maturity they are, Thought they had made some progress lately, now this. As I type, Lavine tries to run through 2 defenders, coughs up the ball leading to a goal. What the hell were you thinking?

Odd # of ACC teams.

Someone has to get last weekend off.

Sucks that it was us.

What a faceplant...

We get what we deserve for a seed in the dance.

At least we looked like a top 5 team in the second qtr.

This may be a good lesson for SU early in the tournament, but it won’t help beyond the first weekend. The path will be much harder.

I will say, if they couldn’t have won this game, I am a little glad they are getting their doors blown off. I’ve often wondered if that close loss to ND was the worst thing that could happen. They didnt win but they seemed to get over confident from their performance. They started out hot against Cornell but then blew that game late. I’ve wondered if that Notre Dame game had finished differently, they would have fought a little more. Perhaps after this game, with everyone doubting them, they’ll find a different switch they can turn on.

I know this is what everyone says after a big loss, but you have to find the silver lining somewhere. Biggest worry has to be Will Marks confidence. I believe he’ll bounce back. Duke is clearly very talented, and not many teams in the country can play that well when they are motivated. Just have to accept it wasn’t your night and try and get better for next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom