Duke opens -17 over SU... | Syracusefan.com

Duke opens -17 over SU...

I hope Zion plays. At least there would be some excitement as he 360 windmill dunks while teabagging one of our guys. Not gonna be much else to cheer for.

Would be higher if Zion were 100% and we played at a faster tempo. Grinding this down as much as we can should limit some of the damage.

This is crazy. I don't think that SU wins, but I'd take the points in this one.

What was the line 2 years ago when we stunned them?

This is crazy. I don't think that SU wins, but I'd take the points in this one.

What was the line 2 years ago when we stunned them?

Gillon's buzzer beater?

SU was getting 3 points, but that was at home.

3 years ago when we won at Cameron, we were getting 11.5 points.

Have to say that's alatta points. To the average better looking at this, seems fair (given our piss poor performances). To the fan, who knows how much this game means to our season and the interplay with K and Boeheim, the line seems laughable. These type of games, are the ones Boeheim seems to coach his ass off, and the players want to prove that they can win. Not saying we win, but it'll be competitive.

Have to say that's alatta points. To the average better looking at this, seems fair (given our piss poor performances). To the fan, who knows how much this game means to our season and the interplay with K and Boeheim, the line seems laughable. These type of games, are the ones Boeheim seems to coach his ass off, and the players want to prove that they can win. Not saying we win, but it'll be competitive.

I agree. We've played up/down to our competition all year. I think we lose by like 7

Technically, if we win, lose by 1-16, or lose by 18-infinity, you can go back to this post and say “I called it.”

To infinity ... and beyond.

When was the last time we were this big an underdog without injuries? Anyone?

This team is not good, but we haven't been good for the last several years. Duke is great, but they aren't invincible.

For those that ARE betting, i'd be more concerned with the back-door cover. I can see us keeping it relatively close, but all it takes is one duke run at the end, and it's the "final score didn't show how competitive a game this was" type of evening...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom