Duke opens up -5.5 | Syracusefan.com

Duke opens up -5.5

We are going to underdogs at Cameron and at UVA... we'll probably be a very small favorite at MD. That's why it's not doom & gloom to think we may go 1-2 over the next three. We could win all three or lose all three and everything in between. Tough stretch and hopefully we can right the ship.

We are going to underdogs at Cameron and at UVA... we'll probably be a very small favorite at MD. That's why it's not doom & gloom to think we may go 1-2 over the next three. We could win all three or lose all three and everything in between. Tough stretch and hopefully we can right the ship.

15-3 in the ACC has been my goal since early January and it still is. We have a solid showing in Greensboro and we should be on solid ground for a 1 seed.

Note to superfans: I'm still rooting like a madman for 17-1, I'm just saying I'll be content with 15-3. Less than that and I'll be disappointed.

15-3 in the ACC has been my goal since early January and it still is. We have a solid showing in Greensboro and we should be on solid ground for a 1 seed.

Note to superfans: I'm still rooting like a madman for 17-1, I'm just saying I'll be content with 15-3. Less than that and I'll be disappointed.

Agreed...

Even if we lose a couple - it's more about how we play anyways.

Losing a hard fought game against Duke or UVA on their home court... no shame in that if we at least play decent... If we repeat BC form, they're gonna be thrashings...

Whats the o/u on minutes till Xmas fouls out. 15 would probably be a good place to start.

Cuse was 4 point favorite at the dome. I guess this means Duke would be favored on a neutral court.

Whats the o/u on minutes till Xmas fouls out. 15 would probably be a good place to start.
Any word on Keita? That will help determine possible Roc foul scenarios.

Cuse was 4 point favorite at the dome. I guess this means Duke would be favored on a neutral court.

Duke would be favoured on a neutral court now. But not on February 1.

I think the change in lines is more due to BC game.

Give the points. We roll
Thing is you may be right. Duke really cannot play defense or box out. At least last night.
I think Amile Jefferson missed the team bus to the UNC game. Tell JB , THAT was nonexistent.
He had a great game vs us. We just make all our layups and 2 ft bunnies and we win. We should be getting a lot more of them tomorrow than we are used to.[/quote]

Last edited:
Think Rak will overcompensate for his perceived lack of "existence" the other night , and get blocking fouls on guys driving by him instead of "ole-ing" them?

Any word on Keita? That will help determine possible Roc foul scenarios.

Didn't the BC game pretty much end speculation that Baye will play again? I haven't read any articles since that game, but I assumed him coming in for like 2 minutes and then never appearing again pretty much confirmed the knee is toast.

HoustonCuse said:
Didn't the BC game pretty much end speculation that Baye will play again? I haven't read any articles since that game, but I assumed him coming in for like 2 minutes and then never appearing again pretty much confirmed the knee is toast.

He said today he feels fine physically, he's just gotta get used to playing with the brace.

No it didn't.

will they storm the court?:D

Duke would be favoured on a neutral court now. But not on February 1.

I think the change in lines is more due to BC game.

Pretty sure that's it; the KP projection was 76-72 a few weeks ago. It's at 70-65 right now. Some of the crazy slow games we've been playing probably bring the possession projection down, and the BC loss dropped us like 4 spots at Pomeroy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom