Duke students taunt NC State player over dead Grandma | Syracusefan.com

Duke students taunt NC State player over dead Grandma

was it on here a few weeks back th at someone posted a link from a Duke grad student or something that said they went to Duke Miami at Miami and got some crap from Miami fans but nothing like that would happen at Cameron. LOL

That's fcuking disgusting!!!!!

Reminds me of the story between henninger and Procter.

If this honestly happened as one of their organized cheers, then the Crazies are a bunch of crude, tasteless morons.

Reprehensible.

Nerdy, silver spoon kids that no nothing about basketball being douche bags? I can't believe my eyes.

Nerdy, silver spoon kids that no nothing about basketball being douche bags? I can't believe my eyes.
I noticed Pitt fans playing the part last weekend. If Pitt basketball isn't an ACC fit, maybe their fans will be at least.

I think it was Cal fans that chanted P.L.O. to Steve Kerr, whose parents were killed by terrorists.

I think it was Cal fans that chanted P.L.O. to Steve Kerr, whose parents were killed by terrorists.

Was just reading a book about this; it was ASU.

That was awful. Coach K needs to ream them for this.

I can't imagine Coach K is one bit happy about that. Wouldn't be shocked if he went out of his way to say something to the student section about that.

How about Princeton fans in the NIT game against the Hoyas chanting "Who's your daddy" whenever foul shots were taken.

I have a feeling he will.

Just throwing it out there, I wouldnt be all that shocked to see him call for a no student section game.
That would be a great punishment, but then they'd have no fans there. Lol

Funny thing about the Cameron Crazies thing. There are only like 200 of them. I've seen photos of the place during games from angles other than that shown on ESPN and there are like 5 or 6 rows of students and thats it. The stands behind/above them are virtually empty.

Everyone needs to relax.

They're chanting "Past your bedtime" because the player looks like he's 12 years old.

If he had gone into the crowd and knocked them out, I would have applauded him.

That is terrible.

Everyone needs to relax.

They're chanting "Past your bedtime" because the player looks like he's 12 years old.

Not according to that Duke blogger listed earlier in the thread.

I really didn't need another reason to hate Duke.

I know people love to hate on Duke because they are Duke, but the general consensus out there among basketball writers and such on social media is that this never happened.

"Past your bedtime".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom