Duke vs. GT | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs. GT

GT is terrible, but that matchup zone is really tough to shoot against when they’re active. I still hate that we lost to them at home.

if its blacked out its on something you cant watch locally. in NYC probably just a HD feed

Helps our bad loss
Hurts our big win

Easy call. Screw Duke. Go Tech.
I feel differently. I don’t want other teams to beat Duke because it minimizes the awesomeness of our win. I also want Duke to have very few or no losses so when we beat them again at the Dome it will feel like Heaven came to earth and showered us with eternal rapture.

Impossible. Tre Jones is playing and Mike Gminski proclaimed him to be the most important player on the entire Duke squad. Somebody must be cheating.

GT scrappy but Duke will pull away now. Final by 15 at least

Duke picked up their game offensively and GT completely disintegrated down the stretch. So many unforced turnovers and missed bunnies. And then they just stood around flatfooted on the defensive boards that allowed Duke a lot of second hand baskets.

GT killing themselves with the unforced turnovers and Tre Jones is riding their PG up the floor on defense. No idea how that doesn't get called.
This was easily solved up until about 6 years ago. All the PG had to do was dribble into the defender and draw a blocking foul, or if they didn't call a block, it would create some space. Now, they are more likely to call a charge, which is unfair to the PG, imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom