Duke vs South Carolina GT | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs South Carolina GT

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Let's go Cocks!!

I wouldn't pee in Grayson Allen's ear if his brain was on fire. And it's got nothing to do with Duke.

Lol. All of the UNC fans stuck around after their win to root against Dook.

#rivalryeverpresent

I spit on the ground that UNC walks on. Both before and after. :)

Last edited:
S. Carolina playing like football knocking Duke players all over. Actually I really hate that style of play. Finding myself rooting for Duke.

S. Carolina playing like football knocking Duke players all over. Actually I really hate that style of play. Finding myself rooting for Duke.

I've always liked K. Duke not so much, but I don't hate 'em like a lot here do. :noidea:

Lol. All of the UNC fans stuck around after their win to root against Dook.

#rivalryeverpresent

so they're not in the root for ACC no mater what camp that some on this board belong too? Screw Duke.

I don't think it's intentional, Duke is finesse and South Carolina has grown men out there.

Yep. South Carolina is #136 on offence per KP, but #4 in the country in defence. They play a tough effective defence,

Way too early... but at least start drafting the "It's time for Coach K to Retire" thread.

It's the same style as West Virginia. Shouldn't be a surprise as Martin is a Higgins disciple.

shocked the committee put Duke in a position to play a virtual road game in round 2. They usually protect Duke at all costs. Not crying any tears for K's floppers.

It is part of their new location principles that don't even protect top seeds. But I am surprised they didn't find a way to make it work for Duke.

It is part of their new location principles that don't even protect top seeds. But I am surprised they didn't find a way to make it work for Duke.
Honestly, I like it. Greenville has been a madhouse and tickets were in crazy high demand.

Compare that to the half empty regional with Baylor and USC...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom