Duke vs South Carolina GT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs South Carolina GT

Don't worry. Duke just got a call. Probably the first of many to go their way. The refs know what's up.

It is part of their new location principles that don't even protect top seeds. But I am surprised they didn't find a way to make it work for Duke.

The only thing the NCAA looks to protect is their bank account.

I watch this SC team play very good D and have good guards and wonder how they stunk it up in the SEC since early February.

Duke, but all things considered, the officiating has probably a slight pro-SC stance. Just slight though, which is SHOCKING considering it's Duke.

That tide should turn though.

That being said, why are so many people not named Tatum, Kennard shooting?

Hate it when a guy gets a great block but no help from his teammates in corraling the ball after.

I think the officiating has been pretty even TBH. Lots of whistles on both teams in this game.

The East Region will be totally wide open if SCarolina pulls this out. I don't think many did not have Villanova or Duke moving forward to the F4.

Wisconsin / Florida
Baylor / South Carolina

See, like that call was bonkers. Silva clearly pushed Jefferson in the back. Then an imaginary jump ball???? I do think Duke is actually losing out on the calls. Bwaahahahahha.

Although Kennard is being super-douchey today...I'd T him up just for being too Grayson Allen(y).

South Carolina has some men rebounding the ball. Cripes.

Held Ball - that was an awfully weak call. At least SC holds on.

I hope Martin punches K in the face during the handshake line

I've seen so many great post moves and alley oops today between Kansas, Kentucky, mich st, SC, Baylor, etc

It's remarkable how much more smooth these games look-- all of them today-- than pretty much everyone of ours this year

I've seen so many great post moves and alley oops today between Kansas, Kentucky, mich st, SC, Baylor, etc

It's remarkable how much more smooth these games look-- all of them today-- than pretty much everyone of ours this year

It's the natural result of having more than one player on your team with a somewhat capable handle. We never have anyone that can dribble with their heads up - or usually, they can barely dribble at all. :) And that includes our point guards!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom