Dungey | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey

Dungey is at least as accurate as Nassib and throws a much better long ball, not to mention he can run. Eric has changed the level of discourse on this board with respect to quarterback play. We had trouble throwing screens in recent years for Pete's sake. He is still green but he is a quick study and has an enormous future. I will enjoy watching him become the best QB in the ACC.

All - I don't know about you but is the Daily Orange seemingly providing a better analysis of the game than Syracuse media group?

Look at the last graph in the article that gave an analysis by quadrant of Dungeys throwing. I know this came up in a bunch of threads that Dumgey was throwing to one side of the field only and wont work against a P5 team. Fairly spread out. I'm not re-linking so here it is by the numbers:

0-9 yards - left side 9 for 10, middle 3-4, right side 8-9 & 1 TD
10-19 yards - left side 2-3, middle 3-4, right 3-4
20 plus yards - left 2-2 & 1 TD, middle 0-0, right 3-4

Nicely done Daily Orange!

All - I don't know about you but is the Daily Orange seemingly providing a better analysis of the game than Syracuse media group?

Look at the last graph in the article that gave an analysis by quadrant of Dungeys throwing. I know this came up in a bunch of threads that Dumgey was throwing to one side of the field only and wont work against a P5 team. Fairly spread out. I'm not re-linking so here it is by the numbers:

0-9 yards - left side 9 for 10, middle 3-4, right side 8-9 & 1 TD
10-19 yards - left side 2-3, middle 3-4, right 3-4
20 plus yards - left 2-2 & 1 TD, middle 0-0, right 3-4

Nicely done Daily Orange!
I will take that distribution every time.

last year when Dungey came in his running ability and elusiveness were immediately apparent. Why did he look so slow and lumbering against Colgate? Perhaps rust and season opener jitters, but no way does this version of Dungey hurdle the Virginia defender. If added weight means increased arm strength, then I'll take the trade off.

last year when Dungey came in his running ability and elusiveness were immediately apparent. Why did he look so slow and lumbering against Colgate? Perhaps rust and season opener jitters, but no way does this version of Dungey hurdle the Virginia defender. If added weight means increased arm strength, then I'll take the trade off.

He looked the same running IMO. Was never blazing fast/quick, just enough to get by people. Impossible to know if he can jump the same just by watching that game, plus I don't think we want him hurdling defenders anyway.

Dungey has "IT" Have said that since last year. He has the size, moxy, intellect, arm, and the look of a stud pro. I mean look at the 2 cats taken 1,2 in last years draft! Seriously? The future is bright for ED. Pray for the oline.

Dungey already has the 3rd best career passer rating among SU players with the same or more attempts. And that's with only one babers game.

Dungey already has the 3rd best career passer rating among SU players with the same or more attempts. And that's with only one babers game.
You and your damn math...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom