DUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE | Syracusefan.com

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

orangesox44

Scout Team
How bout we show Duce Chestnut some appreciation for his loyalty, both this Saturday with Duce chants and as soon as his NIL merchandise goes on sale(I know I saw something somewhere where he’s said it’s coming soon).

“Will I be here next year?” freshman cornerback Duce Chestnut told syracuse.com on Tuesday afternoon. “I will definitely be here next year, no doubt.”

No doubt, I’m buying multiple Duce Chestnut T-shirts the day they go on sale!

How bout we show Duce Chestnut some appreciation for his loyalty, both this Saturday with Duce chants and as soon as his NIL merchandise goes on sale(I know I saw something somewhere where he’s said it’s coming soon).

“Will I be here next year?” freshman cornerback Duce Chestnut told syracuse.com on Tuesday afternoon. “I will definitely be here next year, no doubt.”

No doubt, I’m buying multiple Duce Chestnut T-shirts the day they go on sale!

100%

The kid drives me nuts sometimes but than I remember he’s a true freshman.

Can’t wait to watch him develop…..

DUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!

Wow. We're congratulating someone for returning.
I'm sure glad he is, but man we're a long way from the Greatest Generation - or even Gunsmoke.
Way o'the World presently.

Well I mean, when our bell cow can’t even fully commit to coming back for another year…….

We had a thread once about admiring DeVito for sticking it out after Taj portaled.

I think I’m generally skeptical of everyone, except Elmore I guess. That’s probably where my first NIL $ would go. I wish everyone could be as dedicated and team first as him, but I know that’s not how the world works today.

We had a thread once about admiring DeVito for sticking it out after Taj portaled.

I think I’m generally skeptical of everyone, except Elmore I guess. That’s probably where my first NIL $ would go. I wish everyone could be as dedicated and team first as him, but I know that’s not how the world works today.
Can’t believe he doesn’t have Rhino shirts out yet…. Yes…. I’m buying multiple of his as well

I was in the car business for almost 10 years. I never believe anyone when they say they’ll be back.

For those sensitive people on here. I’m just joking. I’m sure we’ll see him back next year.

I was in the car business for almost 10 years. I never believe anyone when they say they’ll be back.

For those sensitive people on here. I’m just joking. I’m sure we’ll see him back next year.
I'm in sales and I have gone back to the same person whatever I am buying when I go back to that store or dealership.

I'm in sales and I have gone back to the same person whatever I am buying when I go back to that store or dealership.

60%+ of my sales were repeat/referral business before I went into management part of the business. It’s the only way to survive long term. I also spent my own $ to send out birthday cards and holidays cards every year.

Part of my comment was tongue in cheek, just trying to make a joke.

60%+ of my sales were repeat/referral business before I went into management part of the business. It’s the only way to survive long term. I also spent my own $ to send out birthday cards and holidays cards every year.

Part of my comment was tongue in cheek, just trying to make a joke.
Just bought a new car (Honda) for my wife. The pendulum has definitely swung in favor of the dealer with the shortage. I was able to get $500 off for being a veteran and another $500 from the salesman. The dealer added about $1800 in extra dealer overpriced stuff (tinted windows, mud flap guards, weather tech like floor mats, etc...). I felt great getting a bad deal.

Just bought a new car (Honda) for my wife. The pendulum has definitely swung in favor of the dealer with the shortage. I was able to get $500 off for being a veteran and another $500 from the salesman. The dealer added about $1800 in extra dealer overpriced stuff (tinted windows, mud flap guards, weather tech like floor mats, etc...). I felt great getting a bad deal.

It’s actually a perfect example of supply/demand. I don’t know of a time in at least decades where supply was an issue in the car market, overall. Long term this might (IMO will) hurt dealers even though they are making more per car right now.

Not for nothing, but if we're going to be reacting to every players decrees it's going to be a long rest of our lives as SU football fans.

Well I mean, when our bell cow can’t even fully commit to coming back for another year…….

I have little doubt he will be back. Can he go damn near anywhere? Sure. But if his camp is level headed (which from all accounts his Dad really seems to be) they'll advise him that the grass isn't always greener. Splitting carries, different systems, big fish big pond, can all contribute to a diminish return. He's the man here.

I have little doubt he will be back. Can he go damn near anywhere? Sure. But if his camp is level headed (which from all accounts his Dad really seems to be) they'll advise him that the grass isn't always greener. Splitting carries, different systems, big fish big pond, can all contribute to a diminish return. He's the man here.
Well, if his dad needs a tractor...

It’s actually a perfect example of supply/demand. I don’t know of a time in at least decades where supply was an issue in the car market, overall. Long term this might (IMO will) hurt dealers even though they are making more per car right now.
Honda was actually better than some dealers...who basically "in your face" added extra dealer markup above list, at least Honda gave you some overpriced add-on's. The Honda's are actually selling off the truck. We got lucky as a newly remodeled '22 Insight was there a couple days without a buyer.

Honda was actually better than some dealers...who basically "in your face" added extra dealer markup above list, at least Honda gave you some overpriced add-on's. The Honda's are actually selling off the truck. We got lucky as a newly remodeled '22 Insight was there a couple days without a buyer.

I bought a vehicle over the summer and even with friends in the business still, had to drive well out of my way to find a vehicle that fit what I wanted. Had a couple local as I was looking that were gone in days and had to keep expanding my search further and further away.