Dwight Freeney: 2024 NFL Hall of Famer | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dwight Freeney: 2024 NFL Hall of Famer

I am so mad that I have a family wedding on the 7th. Only like the third home game I’ve missed in the last decade and of course one of my all-time favorite players is having his jersey retired.

Would love to hear if Dwight offered a Master's class session with Diggs and other ends this week.

Would love to hear if Dwight offered a Master's class session with Diggs and other ends this week.
"Spin, baby, spin!"

I get that he was in attendance to be honored for his HOF induction, but why did it take so long to retire his jersey? He had been retired from the NFL since 2018. Was it normal SUAD incompetence? Lord knows we had ample opportunities to goose poor attendance by bringing back a legend.

Apologies if this was already answered but I searched the board for all threads with Freeney in the title and didn't find anything.

I get that he was in attendance to be honored for his HOF induction, but why did it take so long to retire his jersey? He had been retired from the NFL since 2018. Was it normal SUAD incompetence? Lord knows we had ample opportunities to goose poor attendance by bringing back a legend.

Apologies if this was already answered but I searched the board for all threads with Freeney in the title and didn't find anything.
Personally I think the timing was perfect with his HOF induction. Gets more pop that way imho.