More Pools Available: Superbowl Pools are up! | Syracusefan.com

More Pools Available: Superbowl Pools are up!

Hello all,

I set the pools up early this year. I am on a new server, so hopefully all goes well.

The 'Yard-''Cuse Pool has a private link to make sure only folks from this board and the Uconn board have access. That direct link is: Superbowl Pool

The other pools can be found at: Superbowl Pool . Click to see NEW pools

I am thinking about a 100 per square pool. Anybody interested?

Thank you for playing...

Good luck!

NUZZI

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, John!
As usual, I’m in...

Hello all,

I set the pools up early this year. I am on a new server, so hopefully all goes well.

The 'Yard-''Cuse Pool has a private link to make sure only folks from this board and the Uconn board have access. That direct link is: Superbowl Pool

The other pools can be found at: Superbowl Pool

Thank you for playing...

Good luck!

NUZZI

I'm in for 2 and an definitely interested in a high roller squares board

Hello all,

Thank you for playing...

Good luck!

NUZZI
Thanks Nuzz. I would be interested in the $100 pool (690West will be proud of me)

Hello all,

Thank you for playing...

Good luck!

NUZZI
I would be interested in $100 board... thanks again for doing the boards

Most are already sold out...

John D. Marinuzzi are you still thinking about $100 pool? Or, maybe a 2nd Yard-Cuse Board?

Most are already sold out...

John D. Marinuzzi are you still thinking about $100 pool? Or, maybe a 2nd Yard-Cuse Board?
Hello 007,

I don't think so. Did you get shut out? There is still a month, but I think I have exhausted all of my contacts and there are still squares left. I'm not sure I would sell another 100 squares, especially with a big board like a 100.

NUZ

Reactions: 007
I wonder if a pool would work one yr for the NC game?

Probably. I never really even considered it. Might be because I don't really follow college football, but maybe a pool would make it a bit more interesting. We'll try a small one next year...why not. I would throw one together now, but the game is less than 24 hours away.

Reactions: cto
The Squares are up! If you are in then you should have gotten an email, but I figured I would post it here too in case you did not see it.

Good luck!

Also, just ftr, my name is spelled in one of the pools as beooky03.

Thanks for running the pools again and thanks for the very quick payout!!!!! Cheers