Eastern Michigan schedule | Syracusefan.com

Eastern Michigan schedule

GonzoInMD

2nd String
What are they doing scheduling a game for 3pm on a Tuesday? :bang:

Its new years eve they have some odd timed games every year I guess they expect you to be able to get off work if you so desire. I'm up in the air about it but I expect people will be leaving early they always do were I work. I may or may just DVR it and watch when I get home.

What are they doing scheduling a game for 3pm on a Tuesday? :bang:
fwiw there are about 3 dozen college games being played on New Years Eve, including Duke at 1:00, Ohio St at 1:00.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/schedule?date=20131231

It's not all that unusual and it's a great opportunity for families to take young kids out for an experience. I know not everyone has the day off but for those who regularly work nights and can't make evening games it is also an opportunity.

It actually works perfectly for me...get out of work at noon, the dome is 90 minutes away, I'll be in my seat a little under an hour before tip off just as I like it!

EMU is playing it like Long Beach State. Line up the big boys for experience and play for their one bid conference tourney. Once you've played Duke and Syracuse in the same week, there's nothing Central Michigan can do to surprise you.

My dad went to, and is a huge EMU fan. In fact, he still brings up Earl Boykins and '96, and has actually showed me the 1996 Carrier Classic Championship trophy they have in their arena.

The MAC has been a one-bid league for the last decade. Was talking to my dad last night about their schedule. They're building themselves up for the conference, hoping they get the bid, and they'll revisit these teams on a neutral court in March.

The last time they got Duke on a neutral floor they beat them by 15.

Could have put our game in the 7:00 slot they gave to Memphis-S. Florida ...that's a biggie.

My dad went to, and is a huge EMU fan. In fact, he still brings up Earl Boykins and '96, and has actually showed me the 1996 Carrier Classic Championship trophy they have in their arena.

The MAC has been a one-bid league for the last decade. Was talking to my dad last night about their schedule. They're building themselves up for the conference, hoping they get the bid, and they'll revisit these teams on a neutral court in March.

The last time they got Duke on a neutral floor they beat them by 15.

Better watch out for the Toledo Rockets. Undefeated! (at least until tonight..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom