Ebo announcing in a minute on ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Ebo announcing in a minute on ESPN

clemson " its not very far from home"-ebo

what??

Clemson. And so it goes.

Not far from Brooklyn he says. Will have to study some geography there.

the 'University of Clemson' 'it's close to home' ummm ok...

LOL not far from home. Make sure you use that education for good...

wow-if the kid said su his ignorance would be ignored or praised -

and nothing about another strikeout with men on base by marrone

So much for Ishaq William's fathers advice about going to a school outside of your region.

I'm sure rumors about marrone leaving really didn't help us here.

wow-if the kid said su his ignorance would be ignored or praised -

and nothing about another strikeout with men on base by marrone
If he chose SU and said it was close to home, there would BE no ignorance there. Unless you also look at a map and determine that Clemson is only about four inches from Brooklyn.

Damn it. Need to convert THE big NYS recruits better.

Good luck to him.
Yeah, that's how I feel. I think the recruiting is trending the right way. We're missing on a lot of the big time NY guys though.

It would be nice to get one of these highly rated defensive lineman one of these years. However, our current staff seems to be pretty good at identifying underrated defensive players and developing them into good players. I would be more disappointed if we were in the top two for a highly rated offensive skilled guy and missed out.

I guess I just look at the last few local highly rated defensive linemen that we didn't recruit or missed out on and see that none of them have lived up to their billing (at least not yet).

His reasoning is odd but not the decision, I can't blame him with Marrone in doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom