Ed Cooley to Georgetown | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Ed Cooley to Georgetown

Is that legit? I understand the state schools would be accurate, but private schools?
Should definitely be valid. Coaches salaries are required to be reported by the IRS on form 990 required by all non profit organizations. Form 990 and 990T (unrelated business income for nonprofits) are available to the public according to Internal Revenue Law.

Eh, who cares. Took a job paying 50% more. How many of us would go to competitor if they were offering that kind of difference in money, not to mention a far better brand name. As for lying about staying at PC, you say what you have to to stay employed. You love your job until a better one comes calling, I don’t blame him at all.
Not to nit pick but Providence is saying his contract was 4million and Georgetown offered 6 million. Still a good sized increase but Cooley certainly wasn’t underpaid at Providence either.

Not to nit pick but Providence is saying his contract was 4million and Georgetown offered 6 million. Still a good sized increase but Cooley certainly wasn’t underpaid at Providence either.
Also--the difference in cost of living in DC vs Providence will eat up a not-insignificant portion of that raise,

I’m not saying he was underpaid, but 2 million is 2 million

Someone dug up a tweet several years ago by new Providence coach Kim English where he said Georgetown is his dream school. Providence fans just can't catch a break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom