Ed O out at LSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ed O out at LSU

If Coach O came here he would up our recruiting.
That I am pretty sure.
We would give him a budget and he would bring in talent. Not elite 5 star talent but he would recruit.
He can recruit and get people to like him.

If we made a move he would be a guy I would strongly consider.
He would take the job he isn’t done as a HC.

I also think he’s a guy that prob isn’t going anywhere, assuming he liked the area. Not a lot of guys like that around.

That I am pretty sure.
We would give him a budget and he would bring in talent. Not elite 5 star talent but he would recruit.

I would just want to make sure there isn't something we don't know. Once that was satisfied, I'm all in. I have said from the jump, I want a big recruiter.

46776529-0266-42BA-9BB0-B40BAF7B9B44.jpeg

That I am pretty sure.

Maybe the most insane hire I could imagine.

If all Coach O did was flirt was a married woman and piss off the LSU board that isn’t something that should DQ him from getting a job elsewhere.

I get that would get him fired from LSU because a big shot would want Coach O gone out off revenge that makes sense.

I would vet Coach O if we make a move.

If all Coach O did was flirt was a married woman and piss off the LSU board that isn’t something that should DQ him from getting a job elsewhere.

I get that would get him fired from LSU because a big shot would want Coach O gone out off revenge that makes sense.

I would vet him, then decided whether to make a move.

I would just want to make sure there isn't something we don't know. Once that was satisfied, I'm all in. I have said from the jump, I want a big recruiter.

I think the other key is I think he can improve recruiting at least a little but also would be able to recruit quality people around him.

did you hear that?

We cannot hire Coach O.

did you hear that?
The athletic article says he flirted with the wife of a member of the LSU board.

That pissed off that board member and he obviously used the terrible last year and this year to get other board members to get O out.

The athletic article says he flirted with the wife of a member of the LSU board.

That pissed off that board member and he obviously used the terrible last year and this year to get other board members to get O out.
Honestly, it must have been more than flirting. It just has to be.

explain why? and keep in mind we have hired G-Rob and shafer
This is one of those situations whereby character does matter. No, Dino is far from perfect. But he runs an honorable program and represents the University admirably. Now if he could just manage 6 wins...

Why not?

He has too much baggage, he’s not a good HC (literally anyone would have won being a stand in HC for LSU that year with Brady), he’s still doing dumb stuff and we aren’t structured to handle it.

I’m all for brining in more dynamic recruiters as assistants if we want to go that route, but Syracuse cannot have someone like Coach O as the face of our program.

This is one of those situations whereby character does matter. No, Dino is far from perfect. But he runs an honorable program and represents the University admirably. Now if he could just manage 6 wins...
His main job is still to win games. I wouldn't hire a cheater to win. But I don't know that about Ed O

Syracuse is not interested in Ed and Ed ain’t interested in Syracuse.
Never happening!

Why not?
love O but something tells me he’s not coming to SU. Doesn’t fit w the school at all. If we are going full rehab coach route give me Art Briles.

I wouldn't be shocked if he knew she was as everything that program is inbred. Everyone knows everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom