Ed O out at LSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ed O out at LSU

Would be #1 if he was interested (he’s not gonna be likely) but who knows money won’t be an option and may want a less pressure job after getting a natty.
Get O back, Adazzio as a coordinator and P as an analyst/quality control.

i can dream.

Has no one in this thread been following the stuff with LSU? Even outside of O’s own stuff.

Syracuse, even before all the mess with Lax and WBB, cannot hire Coach O.

Coach O is a non-starter.
I’d argue that is exactly when you do it, expectations couldn’t be lower, bring in O next year and then Slick Rick the year after that

If all Coach O did was flirt was a married woman and piss off the LSU board that isn’t something that should DQ him from getting a job elsewhere.

I get that would get him fired from LSU because a big shot would want Coach O gone out off revenge that makes sense.

I would vet Coach O if we make a move.
Coach O appears from my perspective at least to be a poor X and O’s guy. Good recruiter. But I don’t think he is our answer.

Marrone on the other hand, I’d take back as my #1.

Coach O appears from my perspective at least to be a poor X and O’s guy. Good recruiter. But I don’t think he is our answer.

Marrone on the other hand, I’d take back as my #1.

Not sure you win a national championship, have a winning SEC record, and winning record vs top 10 competition if you aren’t at least “ok” at the X and O stuff. Now obviously his staff is good at it and maybe they’re better at it. But that just shows he’s a good head coach, surrounds himself with the right people.

I hear whoever comes in as next OC will be a ground game only dude and they are going to firesale all their receivers...HEY A GUY CAN DREAM!!!!

Oh. So you don't know it. You certainly don't know what Ed O would do. Because very soon, he is probably going to want to have a job. Syracuse may not want him. But honestly, I have no idea either way.
I don’t know if Donald Trump will ever coach Syracuse football, but it ain’t happening.
Why in the heck would Ed O have any interest in coaching Syracuse?Even if for some ungodly reason he wanted to coach the Orange there is no way Syracuse is getting involved with everything that has happened recently.

I don’t know if Donald Trump will ever coach Syracuse football, but it ain’t happening.
Why in the heck would Ed O have any interest in coaching Syracuse?Even if for some ungodly reason he wanted to coach the Orange there is no way Syracuse is getting involved with everything that has happened recently.

Maybe do some research first before assuming he might not. He was interested in the job prior to us hiring DB, in the very least.

Maybe do some research first before assuming he might not. He was interested in the job prior to us hiring DB, in the very least.
Ok, get back with me when he interviews.
I was interested in delivering the Herald Journal once, but things have changed over time.

Les Miles took the Kansas job after he got fired from LSU.

Has no one in this thread been following the stuff with LSU? Even outside of O’s own stuff.

Syracuse, even before all the mess with Lax and WBB, cannot hire Coach O.

Coach O is a non-starter.
And without good coordinators he's a disaster. We can do better, not that Dino is going anywhere.

Thanks, think you made my point. The question isn’t whether we think he’ll interview or not. Who knows. But go on and do you.
What is the question?

If the next coach isn’t Matt Campbell I will be shocked.

Fickell is likely waiting for one of Penn State, Ohio State or Michigan.

If Franklin goes to USC then Fickell to Penn State works.

Matt Campbell is the number one guy right now.
Campbell should go to Nebraska he could win that division every year.

Maybe we could pull an Alabama and hire him as a "consultant."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom