Class of 2025 - EDGE CJ May (AL) Decom from ND / Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 EDGE CJ May (AL) Decom from ND / Offered

I was always more interested in who was liking other tweeters tweets. ;)
Oh I agree 100%! I only commented because you had replied to @SUDadx2’s plea to get more likes for May’s tweet with info about not knowing who likes the tweets. I just wanted to clarify for those who didn’t know that the tweeter (May) will in fact see who is liking his specific tweets.

Do It Sport GIF by UFC

A video of a player riding shotgun with a coach while synchronized dancing to a Soul for Real song says more to me than a commitment tweet ever could.
Our coaching staff is different. All these reports coming out about how Syracuse would be cut loose are BS. We are about to return to the top of the heap, a place that many ACC teams have NEVER reached.

Our coaching staff is different. All these reports coming out about how Syracuse would be cut loose are BS. We are about to return to the top of the heap, a place that many ACC teams have NEVER reached.

And the best part? We've been there before...it's not our first rodeo.
With this staff and HCFB, we can recruit at or above any school in the NE. If this guy can coach, even a little bit, we win 9-10 games and get back to our rightful place as a consistently winning program. LGO

And the best part? We've been there before...it's not our first rodeo.
With this staff and HCFB, we can recruit at or above any school in the NE. If this guy can coach, even a little bit, we win 9-10 games and get back to our rightful place as a consistently winning program. LGO
RIGHT!!! We’ve had our ups and downs, but our ups have been as high as ANY team’s ups in the ACC. Some team’s ups have been our mediocres.

It’s wild first to see videos etc from these visits, something we didn’t see ever before

And second, it’s wild how well this staff is connecting with these kids. It’s deeper than than just HCFB it’s literally the whole staff.

It’s so awesome to see!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom