Eh... Coleman | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Eh... Coleman

I loved Fab (on the court) last year and Baye's been a nice player and Rak is going to be good...but man, it's nice to have a big man who isn't that raw as a freshman offensively.

I would love us to open games by running plays through DC like we did with Arinze in 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: my Terrence Roberts comment, although heavier, he is the same height. Plus the tattoos and the slightly slumped stance and the high motor.

I certainly think and hope that Coleman will be a better player. Despite Robert's faults, he worked his butt off and was a proud Orangeman!

He's got a ways to go, and JB is going to ride him pretty hard. You can see that already. And with Keita and Christmas playing that well, Coleman can afford to sit and watch for several minutes at a time, if he needs to. Great depth at center this year. I think all 3 guys are ready to play and I think they all contribute something a bit different.
NO doubt. It was a trip watching him play PF and guard the wing (the bleachers will need extra supports if he closes out too hard).

I have no idea why, but watching him for the first time tonight, he reminded me of Terrence Roberts.

Please please please tell me you are kidding and there is some board joke that I missed.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom