EMU Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

EMU Game Thread...

When we don't win the boards against ACC teams, it's going to get ugly. That is how we are winning games. We can't shoot the ball worth a damn.

Spatola is probably going to hammer us on Sirius whenever he is on next. The guy knows his basketball. Can only imagine what is true thoughts after witnessing our offense in person.

I agree with others and give Howard Washington more playmaking opportunities 2H.

First time hearing Spatola, Im a fan

Nice leap in logic.

Dude is going backwards not forwards. I think they give him one more shot in ACC play but if his knee doesn't respond, they're going to shut him down (said Captain Obvious).

First time hearing Spatola, Im a fan

Yep, he’s sharp. He was an assistant coach at Duke and played for Army I think. I think he is married to Coach K’s daughter.

He was the color guy when Georgia Tech was in the Dome last time.

Seven point lead. Their biggest tonight. Oshae just seems lost out there. He doesn't know what to do at the free throw line.

Dude is going backwards not forwards. I think they give him one more shot in ACC play but if his knee doesn't respond, they're going to shut him down (said Captain Obvious).
As thin as this roster is, he isn't getting shut down anytime soon.

No one is spacing out offensively. Howard had Battle and Brissett on top of him.

Awful shot by Battle.

Howard passes to Battle and maybe to Brissett but not to Howard (maybe once) and not to Moyer.

He does not even look in their direction.

No one is guarding Moyer.

Just got home and I am looking at the box score. Not sure who is getting more minutes - Dolezaj or Moyer. But given they are the 5/6 guys, logically one is on the floor at all times.

Combined they are:
25 minutes
0-0 FG
0 points
1 rebound
1 turnover

Maybe I am missing all kinds of intangibles by not watching the game, but that really seems unacceptable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom