End of Season | Syracusefan.com

End of Season

CU44SE

All Conference
Since there is no chance at a post season, would be nice if Jimmy went to the bench more and tried to develop kids during this stretch.

Since there is no chance at a post season, would be nice if Jimmy went to the bench more and tried to develop kids during this stretch.
what bench? Sooner or later we are going to realize that these kids can't play at this level, yet.

The only guy who really needs to get better for next year is Joseph. Next year we will have a new freshman class coming in, Cmc coming back, and Hopefully Dc2 being healthy.

what bench? Sooner or later we are going to realize that these kids can't play at this level, yet.

I tend to agree, but everyone needs as much time and practice to get better. And the best way to improve is to play against better competition and in game situations.

I tend to agree, but everyone needs as much time and practice to get better. And the best way to improve is to play against better competition and in game situations.
If we play those guys, we won't win. And that is still the goal, ban or no ban. I could see if they were key to next year. Right now, they aren't.

What bench? You mean BJ and Chino? Rak isn't coming out, he's playing great. And BJ... I'll just say oh my and leave it at that.

The only guy who really needs to get better for next year is Joseph. Next year we will have a new freshman class coming in, Cmc coming back, and Hopefully Dc2 being healthy.
With an ACL, not sure when CMac will be ready, not at the start. Maybe after Christmas.

With an ACL, not sure when CMac will be ready, not at the start. Maybe after Christmas.

It all depends on when he has his surgery, acl surgery isn't what it used to be, he could be ready for the start of the season.

No. The best way to get better is to practice.
Americans play too many games at too early of an age. That is why the Europeans are surpassing our players in skill.

It all depends on when he has his surgery, acl surgery isn't what it used to be, he could be ready for the start of the season.
That would be nice, we'll see. I would think the mental part may take a little longer though, with him having enough confidence to go full bore without worrying about re-injuring it.

Well, with another game like today with 4 guys with 4 fouls, the 3 man bench may get more time.

This is our bench, unless your mean the walk-ons.

This is our bench, unless your mean the walk-ons.
I'm talking about playing coooney less then 40 mins a game and finding 3-4 more minutes for patterson and BJ here and there. I'm not talking about playing walk-ons or playing BJ and Patterson 30 mins a night. I'm talking about 5-6 mins more on average. And I do believe being a senior, RAK deserves all the time he gets but at the same time I do wish chino could find 5-7 mins a game here or there. Maybe move Rak to the wing because he will need to play the four in the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom