ENJOYING this ride, but looking to the future | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ENJOYING this ride, but looking to the future

May be we should hire Etan as the big man assistant coach.

Reading this board seems insiders expect Woody and Griffin to be gone after the season.

You have imagine they are going to get a transfer or two with 4 guys Leaving too.
Marek is the real big loss. Also, early season Q.
True, but past experience shows that xfers take almost a full season to learn the nuances of Boeheim’s zone.

I’m going to enjoy every minute of this tournament, and we’ve had 40 good ones so far.

But last night I was thinking about this, in looking to 21-22, let’s say there is significant turnover. AG, Q, Woody, Sidibe and Marek move on.

Is anybody nervous about Kadary, Buddy Buckets, Jesse and Bras being in the starting 5? Joey G and Benny in the fold?

I think that’s basically worst case scenario for departures. You bring back any 1 or 2 of that first group and we’ve got a rock solid rotation.

No reason not to have high expectations for next year based on their capabilities.
Where would Q go, seriously? Philippines? I could see AG transfer again if they are letting everyone play immediately but not if he has to sit a year. Marek can play for $ in some decent Euro league so I doubt he comes back. Sid? He's always injured anyway. Build around Buddy - Benny -- Quincy -- Kadary -- Edwards and let's go. But first things first.

Where would Q go, seriously? Philippines? I could see AG transfer again if they are letting everyone play immediately but not if he has to sit a year. Marek can play for $ in some decent Euro league so I doubt he comes back. Sid? He's always injured anyway. Build around Buddy - Benny -- Quincy -- Kadary -- Edwards and let's go. But first things first.
The G league. This board is going to have to accept that the G league might be more desired by some players than playing college past 2 years. whether we agree with it or not.

I’m going to enjoy every minute of this tournament, and we’ve had 40 good ones so far.

But last night I was thinking about this, in looking to 21-22, let’s say there is significant turnover. AG, Q, Woody, Sidibe and Marek move on.

Is anybody nervous about Kadary, Buddy Buckets, Jesse and Bras being in the starting 5? Joey G and Benny in the fold?

I think that’s basically worst case scenario for departures. You bring back any 1 or 2 of that first group and we’ve got a rock solid rotation.

No reason not to have high expectations for next year based on their capabilities.
Q AG and Marek are all solid players but the forward line with Benny and Bras is just as good if not better...and if that many players leave there will some nice spots for transfers...I would expect some solid incoming players that are not known yet to be added...I expect a better team next year.

The G league. This board is going to have to accept that the G league might be more desired by some players than playing college past 2 years. whether we agree with it or not.
do you have a quote or insider info? some players might prefer it but you are implying it is the default move for every player. its not.

do you have a quote or insider info? some players might prefer it but you are implying it is the default move for every player. its not.
so I’m implying it’s the default move for every player by literally saying “some players“ in my post.

SOME players believe it’s a better move, at a certain age, to move on from college basketball.

also, my post is in regards to the “lol wheres he going to go” style of posts.

so I’m implying it’s the default move for every player by literally saying “some players“ in my post.

SOME players believe it’s a better move, at a certain age, to move on from college basketball.

also, my post is in regards to the “lol wheres he going to go” style of posts.
well you seem to know something about QG...if you don't...then why say anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom