Enough with the Clemson and FSU might be leaving the ACC. | Syracusefan.com

Enough with the Clemson and FSU might be leaving the ACC.

nralecuse

Walk On
Seems like this idea appears in several posts in the recent past. From here in Raleigh, NC this
isn't even on the super double secret radar of discussion. As for ND to ACC; while a universal dream (pipe/wet/day etc) of every conference. It's only a dream. Perhaps if a conference were to come up with a senario whereby ND would make $5o-60 million/year then and only then would the Irish even consider looking at the plan.

GO ORANGE !

Seems like this idea appears in several posts in the recent past.

You sound like it is us that is stirring up the FSU/Clemson talk.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You sound it is us that is stirring up the FSU/Clemson talk.

Not really, just noting what is posted, not sure where people are getting that particular idea.

So you're saying there's a chance.

If Notre Dame is to join a conference, it will be the ACC. That's been established, and that's why it's talked about. WVU fans have been stirring the ACC raid talks.

You sound it is us that is stirring up the FSU/Clemson talk.

theres 1 idiot here keeping it alive for sure.

Oh Lord

Seems like this idea appears in several posts in the recent past. From here in Raleigh, NC this
isn't even on the super double secret radar of discussion. As for ND to ACC; while a universal dream (pipe/wet/day etc) of every conference. It's only a dream. Perhaps if a conference were to come up with a senario whereby ND would make $5o-60 million/year then and only then would the Irish even consider looking at the plan.

GO ORANGE !

I'm wondering if the FSU Athletic Director's Comments today can shed light on it?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...d-espn-conference-switch-fsu-ad-randy-spetman

I'm wondering if the FSU Athletic Director's Comments today can shed light on it?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...d-espn-conference-switch-fsu-ad-randy-spetman
Like coaches commenting on rumors that they're candidates for new teams, it's hard to believe anything ADs say anymore. However, at least he did say the right things. More importantly, it's backed up by the media in Texas, where you'd expect a different story if it had legs:

According to Austin American-Statesman columnist Kirk Bohls, Spetman may be telling the truth.
In a tweet from Thursday, Bohls said that Texas and Texas Tech officials were surprised about the rumors involving FSU and similar rumors involving the Seminoles' ACC partner, Clemson.
"'First I've heard of it,' one high-up says," Bohls tweeted.