ENOUGH | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ENOUGH

One game folks...one game. Boys will get back to work and we will just start to round the corner and then we will have to quarantine again.

One game folks...one game. Boys will get back to work and we will just start to round the corner and then we will have to quarantine again.
it's not just that we lost to Pitt, after a quarantine delay where we were rusty. It's the choices that have been made already, over the course of the season so far. And the choices that led us to have the current roster. And the choices that relegate 'center' recruits to zero minutes while we have to watch The Splendid Splinter battle bigger, stronger players and we lose rebounding battles. It's about the stubbornness, lack of guidance/coaching/direction/stability/restraints.

All of that was represented today in just the "one game," but we've also been seeing it in the previous games.

I didn't get to watch (luckily) and not a defender or detractor. Let's get a few games in a row under our belt. I will say that we need to have an opportunity to go to the tournament. The litmiss for me is if there is a tournament we are there.

it's not just that we lost to Pitt, after a quarantine delay where we were rusty. It's the choices that have been made already, over the course of the season so far. And the choices that led us to have the current roster. And the choices that relegate 'center' recruits to zero minutes while we have to watch The Splendid Splinter battle bigger, stronger players and we lose rebounding battles. It's about the stubbornness, lack of guidance/coaching/direction/stability/restraints.

All of that was represented today in just the "one game," but we've also been seeing it in the previous games.

years.

When is the end?
JB doesn’t look close to being done and the entire roster getting an extra year of eligibility should add another year to JB.
2020 finds another way to screw the fans and the program.

I don’t know how any of the Boehiem apologists can watch that atrocity of a game and not realize that there is a dire need for a coaching change. I know the majority of board ops here support the old man...but try to see by past glories and your decades and decades of unwavering support and admit this program is a mess. Just dissect what just happened

1. The team has zero shot discipline
2. The team barely gets on the floor. Girard literally ole‘d on one opportunity.
3. the substitution patterns are mind numbing. Joe Girard is short , slow, doesn’t hustle and plays 30 plus EVERY GAME. Buddy is beyond criticism.
4.the zone is antiquated as a sole defense. If we don’t get destroyed from 3 we get destroyed on the glass.
5. The roster construction with 4 bean poles for bigs is on his philosophy
6. recruiting is poor

AND most damning we would have won this game in a nail biter 10 years ago because we would have milked the clock to perfection at the end of the game instead of jacking up contested threes with ample time on the shot clock. He has lost control of theses kids and it’s sad to watch.
Theres truth to all points 1-6
1. True
3. This has been covered and needs to change more, we got Joe and Buddy to 32 mins and under the usual 35 mins
4. Zone is outdated based on 3pt shooting explosion in the game
5. Totally evident today, and theres a surplus of beanpoles that just rot on the bench. Marek should not play Center, whether Sidibe is hurt or not
6. Recruiting has been poor, lots of misses that didnt pan out, guys that are a reach dont meet the standard, not setting the bar higher and going after higher prospects. Hoping this class and Benny turn that tide.

Lol OP can post a billion time’s or once it’s irrelevant to the message being conveyed.

You've been around here long enough to know how this site rolls relative to one's deemed worthiness, stature, etc. And, how it can be peculiarly panache to go after what's seen as easy prey. Those 'usual suspects' really aren't too difficult to expose with their unencrypted code.

You've been around here long enough to know how this site rolls relative to one's deemed worthiness, stature, etc. And, how it can be peculiarly panache to go after what's seen as easy prey. Those 'usual suspects' really aren't too difficult to expose with their unencrypted code.
Idk but the whole how many posts you had/have is straight outta highschool lol. Like kinda a weird flex.

We dont get killed on the boards because of the zone, its because they are all terrible rebounders.. the myth that Zone is tough to rebound is just that.. Its actually much easier if you do it right, but you cant be lazy and if you are a lazy zone rebounder you will be a bad man rebounder.

shot selection is bad times thats for sure.. but we are basically on or off every game and seldom just OK.

The sad thing is I’ve become resigned to the fact that nothing is going to change or really get better until he retires/a change is made.
Hope you don’t read the Bible cause J Methuselah B is gonna be with us for some time

This thread is so 2020. Come on guys/gals, get it together.

That was my one post last year...right?? Isn’t that what you said? I post when it’s warranted. It was warranted...I know you don’t like that.
Don't forget that you do reserve the right to deny it's existence, I see where you wrote that ...deny, deny, deny.

Sanctions have nothing to do with it... C-O-A-C-H-I-N-G!
Heck, the school we love to hate won a NC the year after a Tournament Ban. Sanctions didn't hurt them. Quit making excuses.
Based on the wink emoji, I think it was sarcastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom