Enrique's SyraCRUZ Tailgate - Official Merchandise | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Enrique's SyraCRUZ Tailgate - Official Merchandise

Just to be a contrarian, my 2xl fits comfortably loose. Up to your personal preference IMO.

Your Executive Committee met yesterday to finalize plans for a truly special year as we launch Enrique’s SyraCRUZ Tailgate. Due to an unexpected level of demand, and in an effort to disappoint as few of you as possible we are implementing a prepay and pick up option for officially licensed SyraCRUZ tailgate merchandise. We will now begin taking orders for merchandise to be paid for now then picked up at the Louisville tailgate. This pre-order process will enable us to fully anticipate demand and will best enable us to have your apparel sizes available for the start of the season. Our reorder cycle is 2 – 3 weeks so prompt response is greatly appreciated.

Profits from all merchandise sales are split between the athlete and Fine Mess Enterprises. The FME portion will fund special guest appearances at our tailgates (Stay tuned for exciting announcements!) and begin to establish our war chest for 2023 NIL initiatives.

The process works as follows:

• If you are interested in acquiring merchandise, copy and paste the form below into a private conversation to Consigliere, TexanMark and OburgOrange Click on the envelope icon at the top of the page and select “Start a new conversation.”
  • We will respond confirming availability and total payment required including payment information
  • Upon receipt of payment, your merchandise will be pulled from inventory and packaged under your name to be picked up at the merchandise table at the Louisville tailgate on September 3.
Available Products

• T shirts are available in the following sizes with extremely limited availability for the youth and fringe sizes
  • Youth ($20) – S, M, L, XL
  • Adult ($25) – S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
  • Limited edition 2022 SyraCRUZ premium koozies ($3 or 2/$5)
  • Autographed color 8x10 photos of Chris Elmore and Enrique Cruz - $10 each or both for $18

Order Details

Name______________________

T-shirts: List quantity and size(s)_______________________________________

Koozies: Quantity __________________________________________________

Autographed photos: Elmore _____

Cruz _______

Set of 2 ______

Note all digital payments should be sent using “Friends and Family” option to avoid surcharges. Digital payments made with credit cards will carry a 3 ½% surcharge.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Anyone want a T-Shirt and/or Koozies for at UConn...I'm sending out the info directly to everyone. If you prebuy I'll bring them with me.

I'll bring a few extras too.

Just sold out of 3XL T shirts. Also out of youth’s medium. Other sizes on the endangered list with inventory in single digits:
Youth S, L, XL
Adult S, M, 2XL

If you are planning on picking up any of those sizes at the Louisville game I highly recommend preorder for pick up or mail order. And don’t forget the koozies!

We are placing a reorder but may not be restocked until the UVa game.

Just sold out of 3XL T shirts. Also out of youth’s medium. Other sizes on the endangered list with inventory in single digits:
Youth S, L, XL
Adult S, M, 2XL

If you are planning on picking up any of those sizes at the Louisville game I highly recommend preorder for pick up or mail order. And don’t forget the koozies!

We are placing a reorder but may not be restocked until the UVa game.
Hey Mark,

That all being the case, can you set one of the 2XL aside for me? I'll pick it up at the Louisville tailgate. It looks like that's the only game I'll get to, but one isn't bad. BTW, you've been on a very impressive roll. Good stuff...Thanks!

Hey Mark,

That all being the case, can you set one of the 2XL aside for me? I'll pick it up at the Louisville tailgate. It looks like that's the only game I'll get to, but one isn't bad. BTW, you've been on a very impressive roll. Good stuff...Thanks!
Thank you.

We are only setting aside with prepayment. Let me know if that works for you and I will send details.

Mark, I would like sent to me in Florida 2 adult XL T Shirts. I would like to pay by mailing check and a second check as a donation to NIL fund. Is this okay and what address shall I send checks to? Thanks
PH (phsyra@aol.com)

Mark, I would like sent to me in Florida 2 adult XL T Shirts. I would like to pay by mailing check and a second check as a donation to NIL fund. Is this okay and what address shall I send checks to? Thanks
PH (phsyra@aol.com)
PH -

That's fine. We can ship upon receipt of check. The "B" package is $70 including shipping and two koozies. I started a private message with you and my merchandise czars with payment information. Check your Inbox.

We will be setting up a table at the SyraCruz tailgate to sell T-Shirts, Koozies and signed pictures.

We still have all the sizes except for 3 and 4XL. We do plan to put in a smaller order early next week. Those shirts Hopefully be ready for Purdue but should be by UVA worse case.

Great response selling shirts yesterday. We will be putting in a smaller order on Tuesday.

We are good on Men's XL and large

We are sold-out or very limited in other sizes.

Send me a special size request here or via PM asap

I plan to order more 2XL through 4XL and some mediums and smalls

I can also order more youth sizes upon request

We ordered more T-shirts...Hopefully they'll be in for Purdue but more realistically it'll be in for UVA.

We are getting more big sizes 2/3/4XL and more in smaller sizes too.

We will have full color 8 x 10 photos autographed by future lacrosse star defenseman Riley Figueiras at the Purdue tailgate along with the Cruz and Elmore photos. These are a great way to support the athletes as they receive a higher percentage of sale proceeds on pictures than our other merchandise

For those who missed out, we have a small reorder of the official SyraCRUZ Tailgate T-shirts due to be ready on Friday. We will have these available at the merchandise table on Saturday. Some of this order will be to fill back orders but we anticipate an available inventory of 50+ shirts at the table

T-shirt reorder is in hand! Thanks to our supplier, PPS for expediting!

We will have adult sizes available. Very low on small, medium and 4x but pretty good inventory on other sizes. You can buy at the merchandise table, or prepay now and we will pack and have ready for pickup.

We will have adult sizes available. Very low on small, medium and 4x but pretty good inventory on other sizes. You can buy at the merchandise table, or prepay now and we will pack and have ready for pickup.
Do I send the order for directly to you for prepay?

Do I send the order for directly to you for prepay?
Yes. You can send via Zelle (preferred), Paypal or Venmo.

Send to:

Mark Cupelo
Mark-Cupelo
315-283-0587
dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com

Let me know sizes here. We also have koozies 2/$5 and signed photos of Enrique Cruz, Chris Elmore, Riley Figueiras and Joe Girard for $10.

Once payment hits and you tell me exactly what you want we will package under your name and you can pick up at the merchandise table upon arrival.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom